a world of possibilities
Jobs for you
- Medical Science Liaison - Solid Tumor - Great Plains Region (MN, WI, IA, KS, NE, ND, SD) Cambridge, Massachusetts 05/24/2019
- Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Rare Disease - Midwest Region (MI, WI, IA & IA) Cambridge, Massachusetts, 05/24/2019
- Upstream Manufacturing Associate, Allston, Massachusetts Allston, Massachusetts 05/24/2019
- Medical Science Liaison - Diabetes - Boston & Northern New England (MA, ME, NH, VT) Boston, Massachusetts 05/24/2019
- Process Scientist, Manufacturing Technology (B100) Toronto, Ontario 05/24/2019
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet
Annu is a biotechnologist who specializes in protein purification for Sanofi at our Biologics Research lab in Framingham.
Timothy describes his experience helping to create PhRMA’s virtual reality genomics laboratory and discusses his exciting work in immuno-oncology.
Learn What Inspires Sanofi Neuroscientist Lamya Shihabuddin
Find Out What Inspires Sanofi Scientist Leila Sevigny
When Sanofi asked for qualified employee volunteers to assist Heart to Heart International’s humanitarian aid efforts in Puerto Rico after the hurricane, Diego Saiz seized the opportunity.
The stories of Sanofi's dedicated employees define the story of Sanofi itself. Learn more about how we are Empowering Life.