The Recruitment Process
The below graphic illustrates our Sanofi recruitment process. Our Talent Acquisition team will typically interact with you throughout the highlighted section:
Once we receive your completed application through our career portal our Talent Acquisition team member will read through your application and check against the criteria for the position. If they feel that there is a good match we will contact you and invite you to participate in the screening & Interview stages of the process.
CAN I APPLY TO CAREER OPPORTUNITIES USING LINKEDIN?
Yes! Workday Recruiting, the technology powering our Careers site supports using your LinkedIn profile to apply. If you choose this option, in addition to the above information regarding your résumé’ / CV please remember to:
- Share your motivation and aspirations with us!
- When we hire talented people we are looking at it as the start of your career with Sanofi. We think career development is a shared commitment and value if you can show that you are ready, willing and able to develop and grow in your professional career and feel accountable for it, too.
- Check that your LinkedIn profile is complete and fully up to date
- Ensure we will be easily be able to see from your profile why you believe the position is a good fit
I HAVE LIMITED CAREER EXPERIENCE; WHAT ASPECTS OF MY APPLICATION DOES SANOFI LOOK FOR INSTEAD?
If you have limited work experience, highlight your achievements in college / school e.g. teams you have been part of / volunteering opportunities or other leadership opportunities. We have all been there before; making the transition from school to work can be intimidating but our team will look for those attributes that show us that you will be able to successfully make the transition!
HOW CAN I ENSURE I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION? CAN I TRACK MY APPLICATION PROGRESS?
Once you have applied, you will receive a system acknowledgement of your application. From this point forward, your application will be reviewed by a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Given the volume of applications received, we will only be able to follow up directly with those who meet the role requirements. If not moving forward in the process, you will be notified by way of a system notification as well at or before the conclusion of the recruitment process.
WHAT TYPE OF INTERVIEW WILL I HAVE?
We use a variety of assessment methods, dependent on the position and stage of the process.
- Face to face
- Video interview (live or recorded interview using video teleconference technology)
I DON'T REGULARLY INTERVIEW. DO YOU HAVE ANY INTERVIEW TIPS TO HELP ME PREPARE?
This will be the first chance we get to speak directly to you so before the call we suggest that you:
- Review the original job posting
- Think about the types of questions we are going to ask you, both about the job and about the application details you’ve given us
- Prepare in advance! Choose great examples that match the requirements of the position. You don’t want the interview to finish and think “I wish I had told them more about my experience”
- Sanofi uses behavioral interviewing. See the section titled “Preparing for Your Interview” for more information
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed
- If using technology, ensure you have a good connection in advance and make a reasonable effort to avoid potential issues
- Smile! This may sound odd advice, but smiling will make you sound relaxed and confident!
CAN I APPLY TO THE SAME POSITION AGAIN IF I AM REJECTED?
Not during the same recruitment campaign, but if the position (or a similar one) becomes available, yes, you are welcome to apply again. However, bear in mind that unless you have gained additional experience or clarified how you have presented your existing experience you are unlikely to progress further in the process.
AM I ABLE TO APPLY TO MULTIPLE POSITIONS AT THE SAME TIME?
Yes, but please let your recruiters know so they can avoid duplicating any of the recruitment steps and ensure proper internal coordination of our efforts.
HOW LONG DOES THE ENTIRE RECRUITMENT PROCESS TAKE?
This may vary depending on the location and type of position but we aim to complete the entire recruitment processes within 2-3 months. Of course, you play an important role in this time. We respectfully ask that you return all contact efforts in a timely manner to help us make the process efficient and experience enjoyable.
Join Our Talent Community