THE BEST TALENT AND THE BEST SCIENCE. THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
Sanofi’s Oncology Development Department is expanding to support our growing programs, and we’re seeking candidates who want to create life-changing treatments for cancer patients. Here, you’ll be on the cutting-edge of scientific advances, and converting those advances into effective treatments for some of the hardest-to-treat forms of cancer, including breast and lung cancer. With strong leadership and world-class scientists, we are positioned to move the needle in therapeutics, and are on the forefront of developing leading edge therapeutics.
Highlights of working on Sanofi’s Oncology Development team:
• Cutting-edge of scientific advances
• Build, create and innovate Oncology therapies/treatments
• Ground floor opportunity
• Strategic collaboration with MD Anderson to accelerate the development of investigational treatments
• Work with innovative leaders in the industry
Working at Sanofi I have a career not just a job.
Where science meets determination.
Get to know Peter Adamson
Peter spent most of his career in academia – primarily in the drug development realm. He led international drug trials for the past nine years. He’ll be at the forefront of translating scientific advances into potential new treatments in our pipeline and addressing critical gaps that may help advance the care of several difficult-to-treat cancers.
- Clinical Research Director - Oncology R2560007
- Clinical Research Director - Oncology R2560010
- Clinical Research Director, Oncology Early Development R2564999
- Senior Clinical Research Director - Immuno-Oncology R2565012
Sanofi in Cambridge, Ma Sanofi Office in Cambridge, Ma
50 Binney Street Cambridge, Ma 02142
Join Our Talent Community