Financial Analyst (Central Functions) - VIE Contract (W/M)
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Financial analyst (Central functions) - VIE Contract (W/M)
This role will report to the Biologics Director of FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis). This role is a key business partner to the heads of Manufacturing Science, Quality, Engineering and Supply Chain within the Specialty Care Organization. This role is responsible for all financial reporting, budget planning and ultimately financial performance for the aforementioned functions. Maintaining a consistent and open dialogue with the functional leads is a critical element for success in this position.
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting of all expense-related aspects to the internal organization
- Supporting and participating in month end close which includes: Monthly Accruals preparation, validation and analysis of results, provide visibility on performance, challenge operations, track financial impact of improvement plans, and perform entries
- Creating awareness and visibility on costs
- Identifying and reporting risks and opportunities
- Assisting with audits both internal and external
- Budget Controlling: Provide accurate and relevant analysis to control spend (headcount, costs)
- Being accountable for performance vs. budget and forecasts
- Tracking all consulting headcount and costs on site, being accountable for the optimized use of these resources and for the tracking of these expenses
- Preparing month-end commentary and analysis
For Budget/Forecast/Strat Plan:
- Supporting forecast and budget exercise
- Building and issuing template and collect spending and headcount data for the functions supported; challenging costs
- Participating actively in cost reduction projects
- Master degree in Finance, Auditing, Accounting, General Management
- 2 years of finance/accounting experience would be preferred
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrating analytical, communication and collaboration skills in the workplace
- Language: English
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet