Director, Global Regulatory Affairs CMC Biologics- Westborough//MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
This position will lead the Regulatory aspects of Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) for licensed and clinical biological proteins. This position will develop and lead the product strategy and oversee the direction to commercial and development teams. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the global regulatory strategy, assuring it is aligned with Health Authority requirements from a global perspective and ensuring that regulatory submissions are on time and of high quality.
Additional duties include coordination with our global manufacturing sites, integration of regulatory strategy with those sites and communication to senior management.
Lead, supervise and coach a team of approximately 8 regulatory professionals and be responsible for their development.
The ability to lead people and projects is essential, as are excellent people skills and experience working in international multidisciplinary and matrix environments.
Major Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Leads and manages an RA CMC Team
- Supports Global RA objectives
- Contributes to global strategy and planning decisions
- Manages team and develops staff
- Directs RA CMC Teams and provides senior strategic leadership in the following areas
- New applications for drugs/biologics
- Plan/Prep/Submit/Review support
- CTA/IND preparation and maintenance
- New Drug BLA/MAA/International Marketing Authorizations
- License Maintenance
- Annual reports
- Dossier compliance activities
- Regulatory Commitments
- Team responsibilities include:
- Assemble Information, track internal progress, address review comments then assemble final package
- Manage regulatory databases
- Submit to Board of Health (BoH)/Affiliate and track progress
- Interact/ liaise with global health authorities on product and CMC topics
- Manage and communicate regulatory projects to responsible parties and stakeholders
- Point of contact with Global Regulatory Affairs Team Leads
- Post Approval Supplements
- Regulatory strategy development
- Preparing / Reviewing of Submissions – US, EU and Rest of World (ROW)
- Notify Reg Ops for publishing and dispatch to BoH
- Overseeing BoH Response to Queries – US, EU and ROW
- Change Controls
- Assess CMC changes for regulatory reportability
- Track changes in regulatory database and follow-up with local regulatory representatives on the assessments and submissions of changes
- Provide interpretive analyses regarding impact of complex regulatory guidance documents, regulations, or directives that impact company products and operations.
- University degree in a scientific discipline with 10+ years of regulatory experience
- Biologics experience required
- Knowledge of FDA and EMA regulations is essential
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work on and lead project teams
- RAC certification preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment on multiple product lines
- Biologics manufacturing, Quality experience
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
- Senior Director GRA CMC Biologics Westborough, Massachusetts 05/17/2019
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet