Sanofi, in the U.S. and Canada, strives to create a diverse and inclusive work environment that empowers employees to drive their careers and be successful. The talent we look for will contribute to the organization in innovative, insightful, and creative ways in order to strengthen our dynamic culture and drive us collectively to make a difference in the lives of patients.
What makes a successful member of the Sanofi team? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Digitally savvy
- Socially conscious
Good morning Sanofi
Access Accelerated - Olivier Brandicourt
Health and Wellness Programs
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
Paid Time Off
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
ResponsibilitiesJob ID R13015 Date posted 09/01/2017
The USGR function is a part of the Global External Affairs team with a major focus on protecting and growing the US business while promoting a sustainable innovation model with government officials and a variety of stakeholders in the health ecosystem.
- Responsible for developing, establishing, and managing federal government affairs positions and strategies to drive business priorities.
- Serve as a liaison between Sanofi and federal agencies, legislators, and staff for designated business areas and lobby on assigned topics.
- Ensures that all investments and activities in government relations programming within the assigned area are fully compliant with all applicable legal standards and internal ethics requirements
- Collaborates with colleagues in federal, state and policy – as well as across External Affairs – to develop and execute integrated advocacy strategies to advance public that promote and reward scientific advances to deliver health solutions for patients.
- Develops and implements government affairs strategy and tactical program in line with USGR and EA strategies in a designated business area;
- Leads engagements by Sanofi management, both Global and US, with federal officials and lobbies covered officials as necessary while developing and maintaining relationships with Members and staff;
- Analyzes and monitors legislation, regulations and political activities relating to issues that may impact Sanofi in designated business areas;
- Ability to represent One Sanofi with public policy stakeholders and thought leaders;
- Prepares analyses, testimony and background materials that support Sanofi’s policy positions in designated business areas;
- Allies with private and non-profit organizations to advance common legislative and regulatory objectives;
- Participates in national trade association activities and monitors and influences trade group agenda to ensure that it is in line with Sanofi principles and positions in designated business areas as assigned, manages contract lobbyists’ activities within designated business area.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
Minimum 5 Years Experience Required
Job Related Experience
The candidate must have knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing lobbying programs at corporations and extensive knowledge of relevant health care policy matters and legislative processes. He or she must policy and legislative experience and it is preferred that the person have awareness of the biopharmaceutical industry.
Must understand compliance requirements and legislative and regulatory processed and prepared to certify compliance on regular basis.
Travel Required 20%
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law. #L1-SA #GD-SA
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients’ needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.