Scientist II - Waltham, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Rare Blood Disorders Scientist
The Rare Blood Disorders research group is seeking a motivated and creative PhD level scientist to strengthen our in vivo protein therapeutics group. The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues in cross functional teams and project oriented environment to advance our preclinical programs in hemophilia and other rare blood disorders. The candidate will be responsible to implement established, as well as novel mouse models, to support our preclinical pipeline. We are looking for a hands-on candidate that can learn quickly and implement new knowledge into practice. The candidate should flourish in a fast pace and flexible work environment.
- Design, plan and execute in vivo efficacy studies, and PK/PD studies using animal models to evaluate biologics.
- Develop and apply multiple analytical assays as part of the experimental work.
- Good record keeping, analyze data and stay up to date with the relevant literature
- Contribute to publications, including written reports, scientific manuscripts and conference presentations.
- PhD in Biology or related field
- Minimum 4 years of post doc or industry relevant experience
- Extensive experience rodent work, including experimental planning and execution. (e.g. Mouse colony management, dosing, sampling, phenotypic screening, dissection, and surgery).
- Experience in a range of biochemical and cell biology assays such as ELISA, coagulation assays, immunoblot, histology, FACS, qPCR, etc.
- Strong background in molecular and cellular biology.
- Experience in an industry setting working with biologics is a plus.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Team player, as well as an independent thinker and worker
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet