Global Labeling Strategist, Manager
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Manager, Global Labeling Strategist is responsible for actively contributing to labeling development for development and commercial products.
- Essential functions:
- Prepare corporate labeling documents (Core Data Sheet or Core Safety Information), US and EU Summary of Product Characteristics and patient leaflet for development projects and marketed products within the framework of regulatory submissions to obtain internal approval, new Marketing Authorizations or to update existing Marketing Authorizations
- Lead the development and implementation of regulatory labeling strategy for assigned projects and programs, specifically for the development and maintenance of labels.
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of regulatory submissions relevant to assigned projects and programs. This includes coordinating cross functional labeling team meetings, preparation of labeling components for supplements, and participating in labeling discussions with health authorities resulting in product approvals or labeling updates.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations for external and internal audiences.
- Work is performed under general direction. Demonstrate effective cross-functional skills. Capable of strategic thinking and risk assessment for area of responsibility. Demonstrate good communication skills (oral/written/listening). Ability to impact and influence the decisions of a team.
- Experience in interpreting regulations, guidelines, policy statements, etc, is required including comprehensive knowledge of applicable regulations with demonstrated expertise relevant to labeling and communications. In-depth working knowledge of labeling, guidance, and agency regulatory action history is required
- Strong interpersonal skills with strong sensitivity for a multicultural/multinational environment
- Ability to foster effective, positive interactions with cross-functional partners
- Ability to influence cross functional teams, committees and attain group goals
- Demonstrated leadership and communications skills
- Experience and knowledge in preparation of regulatory submissions with explicit practical experience relevant to promotional communications
- Well organized, detail oriented, effective written and oral communications skills
- 5 years pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience with technical management experience. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs
- BA/BS/University Degree required, Life/Health Sciences preferred.
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet