Global Pricing and Reimburse Strategy V&A Lead
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
This position will lead global pricing and reimbursement strategy for Sutimlimab in Cold Agglutinin Disease, an orphan condition, and its follow on indications. This role will report to the Head of Pricing Strategy. The Lead will develop the global market access strategy to optimize pricing and access scenarios in alignment with the brand strategy. This global role covers various payer systems and requires establishment of strong cross functional relationships in a matrix environment.
Key Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Support development of Pricing and Access strategies to best prepare for launch by creating an optimal pricing, reimbursement, market access environment for Sutimlimab in Cold Agglutinin Disease
- Support market access activities for follow-on indications of Sutimlimab through identification of and influencing clinical trial endpoints, product positioning, TPP by providing strategic input for value story development to enable maximizing reimbursement and access potential
- Partner effectively with global functions such as Commercial, Decision Support, Clinical Development, Medical, HEOR, regions and countries as needed to align on and execute on Market Access strategies and deliverables
- Contribute to the development of Global pricing guidance for Sutimlimab to enable successful regional and affiliate execution
- Develop footprint optimization and launch sequencing strategies
- Collaborate with Regional and Local market access teams to support early advice, payer research, or payer advisory boards
- Provide pricing and access focused inputs for forecasting activities including gross to net
- Ensure development of required Market Access Tools to support launch pricing and access readiness
- Continuously monitor and coordinate response strategies to ensure appropriate and timely country support
- Must be open-minded and nimble to drive innovative solutions to meet payer unmet needs
- Strong analytical abilities, including taking incomplete information and develop impactful insights
- Experience preparing for a global launch including assessing opportunities and threats to launch sequencing, international reference pricing, and developing global pricing policies
- Strong technical understanding of pricing, reimbursement and access methods
- Understanding of key local healthcare systems
- Understanding of rare and orphan diseases desirable
- Applicant must have excellent organizational and project management. In addition, effective communication with peers and senior level executives
- Previous experience with business strategy, consulting, finance or market access disciplines including pricing and reimbursement preferred
- Bachelor's degree required plus 8+ years of pharmaceutical experience, with at least 5 years in market access
- Master’s or advanced degree preferred.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet