Compliance Specialist-Waltham, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Compliance Specialist provides compliance and quality support for applicable GxP processes within the Quality Management System (QMS). The candidate has responsibilities supporting the following areas: (1) Internal audit program and inspection readiness; (2) External inspection including response management and tracking; (3) Annual Product Reports for commercial products; (4) Product disposition; and (5) Metrics compilation and reporting.
- Maintain compliance requirements for established QMS processes and procedures
- Provide support to product disposition process by reviewing batch related documentation and verifying GxP and Bioverativ requirements are met
- Train and maintain proficiency in using electronic quality systems for managing change control, deviations, CAPA, etc.
- Complete analysis, identify issues and provide recommendations for compliance improvements; if applicable, help remediate processes and systems in accordance with company standards and regulatory requirements
- Participate on projects or assignments and ensure objectives are appropriately set and met
- Demonstrate understanding of and ability to interpret US and international GxP regulations
- Interact and coordinate with internal and/or external stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree is required
- 6+ years experience in a Quality Management or Compliance position within the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry.
- Works effectively and cooperatively with others - Establishes and maintains good working relationships
- Attention to detail, strong verbal and written communications, effective time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Driven with a strong focus on goals
- 8+ years of Quality or Compliance within the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet