Clinical Science Specialist - Immunology, Dupilumab- Fixed Term Contract
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, grow and own their business. They will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Position Description: Clinical Science Specialist - Immunology, Dupilumab- Fixed Term Contract
Location: British Columbia and Manitoba
Reporting To: National Sales Manager, Dermatology
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
Language: English - Bilingualism (English & French) is an asset
Experience: Minimum five (5) years sales representative experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including 1-2 years specialty biologic experience, preferably Dermatology.
The Clinical Science Specialist is responsible for successfully launching and achieving sales targets for Dupilumab based on a sound business plan and strategic sales execution. This is a field-based position covering the British Columbia and Manitoba and working closely with Dermatologists and Allergists as the Sanofi Genzyme Dermatology products / services expert to ensure customer-focused initiatives are executed to facilitate the use of Dupilumab, the new IL-4 IL-13 inhibitor for the treatment of Atopic Dermatitis. In this role, the incumbent will work closely with Marketing, Medical, Sales, Patient Support, and Corporate Accounts colleagues. This position will serve as a Dermatology Clinical Science Specialist covering a maternity leave replacement.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual and delivers on our promise to put patients first and has a proven record in Dermatology (or specialty) sales. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated and be able to provide examples of their superior business acumen, effective management of resources and ability to achieve or surpass corporate goals and sales objectives. Successful candidates will think strategically and manage their time effectively in order to maximize customer engagement and deliver value and solutions that are tailored to each target.
Key responsibilities and duties for this job:
- Achieve Dupilumab sales objectives and profitably through management of territory budget/expenses
- Develop and implement annual territory business plan based on market insights and incorporate marketing brand plans to ensure consistency.
- Ensure continuous and timely updates to the plan in response to changing market dynamics
- Consistently deliver on the value proposition for Dupilumab and ensure brand objectives are met through key message communication to specialists treating Atopic Dermatitis
- Utilize key data sources to strategically develop territory action plan
- Identify, build, and expand key customer / stakeholder relationships, to identify advocates for Dupilumab
- Collaborate with medical to implement regional CME (Continuing Medical Education) programs
- Perform all required administrative duties, including expense reports, marketing reports, and call reporting
- Work within the Sanofi Genzyme regulatory and legal compliance guidelines
- Attend local, regional and national meetings as directed
- To successfully complete all training programs provided by Sanofi Genzyme
- To maintain in good order all company property
- Be willing and able to travel approximately 20% of the time, evening and weekend work will be required
Specific skills and/or competencies:
- Possess a successful sales career history, e.g., Positive sales to forecast record, demonstrated customer focus, sales awards, promotions, etc.
- Possess superior customer engagement skills, with a focus on delivering value
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and the ability to conduct disease/concept selling
- Demonstrate superb written, verbal and presentation skills
- Possess excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups, targeting presentation to the needs of the audience
- Ability to work independently to execute against strategic and tactical plans under tight timelines
- Be computer literate including the ability to use word processing, spreadsheets, databases and e-mail software
- Dermatology and biologic experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Patient Support Programs (PSP) strongly preferred
- Launch experience and understanding of local managed markets environment preferred
About Genzyme, a Sanofi Company
Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. That goal guides and inspires us every day. Sanofi Genzyme’s portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represents groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Sanofi Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet