Oncology Regional Manager, South East N1AD0990
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, grow and own their business. They will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Oncology Regional Director - Jevtana
Territory: South East Region (FL, GA, VA, NC, SC)
The Regional Business Director (RBD) will report to the National Sales Director. The RBD will be responsible for optimizing business performance by the Jevtana Area Business Managers (ABM) team. This will be accomplished by maximizing business opportunities within the region, while remaining steadfast in Sanofi Genzyme’s goal to serve patients. He/she will lead the Field team, motivating and developing the team to deliver upon Jevtana sales goals and customer expectations.
Specifically, the individual will have accountability for providing strategic leadership and cross-functional direction to successfully drive sales, navigating cross functional and other relationships that will be needed to deliver a successful Jevtana performance.
The successful individual in this role will have a strong presence with oncology opinion leaders and be able to develop key relationships with experts in the Prostate space.
The RBD must foster a customer/patient driven Sanofi Genzyme culture, ensuring patients come first in all business activities. This must be accomplished while continuing to deliver Field commitments within budget, revenue targets, and timelines while also remaining steadfast in ensuring Field team compliance with federal, state and local laws, industry regulations and guidelines.
- Pull through the commercial strategy that will enable Sanofi Genzyme to meet our overarching sales goals
- Contribute to the development of the Company’s strategic commercial plan Establish individual business relationships and a strong presence with experts in the field who reside w/in your Region.
- Develop credible and trusted relationships with direct reporting personnel in the Field, as well as align through knowledge and experience, with colleagues in Marketing, Medical and Market Access.
- Lead a high quality, high performing sales team capable of exceeding objectives.
- Ensure team is meeting training goals, including developing rapidly into subject matter experts and effective business planners
- Motivate team to utilize all promotional materials and programs at their disposal, and monitor to ensure effective deployment of these tactics
- Promote strong collaboration across the sales organization, for effective and efficient coverage of territories
- BS in a life sciences or related field; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years people and industry leadership experience oncology experience strongly preferred
- Strong leadership skills required, including strong record of hiring, developing and retaining personnel while delivering agreed revenue targets.
- Must be a seasoned sales executive and proven leader with sophisticated sales management skills and a solid track record of accomplishment. Experience in both major pharmaceutical and in biotech companies is preferred.
- Must have experience in leading a highly successful and closely knit sales team.
- Experience in selling an oncologic product and experience in the “buy and bill” reimbursement area is required.
- Must have strong collaboration skills and experience working in a fast paced, execution focused environment.
- Must have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; should be an effective team player who can rapidly gain credibility and confidence within the company, with customers, and with key experts in the field; a polished professional presence is essential.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and will be capable of articulating the Company’s strategies and how they relate to our core values.
- The candidate must have the ability and strong personal accountability toward execution, have a results-oriented work ethic, a positive, can-do attitude, and a proven ability to attract and retain high caliber sales personnel.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet