Director of Commercial Training-Rare Diseases
Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. A successful candidate in Marketing will help provide strategy for the brand including development and execution but also provide quality research in support of assigned programs/products to be used for internal decisions making and for external audiences at product launch and over the product life cycle.
Ayelet Mosaffi Hutson Thrives at Work & Home
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Sanofi Genzyme Director Commercial Training - Rare Diseases
Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, immunology and oncology, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. Sanofi Genzyme's portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Sanofi Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients.
Sanofi Genzyme, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi Genzyme has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Sanofi Genzyme.
The Sanofi Genzyme Director Commercial Training, reports to the Sanofi Genzyme Head of Commercial Training.
The Director Commercial Training has responsibility for supporting the training needs of the Business Unit(s). This person will have responsibility for strategic planning and implementation of world class product training, leadership/management training, and skill-based training for all Business Unit(s) departments, via eLearning, live meetings, virtual training and on demand training courses.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop the training and development function for the Business Unit including selling/coaching model, disease, product, and sales training for customer facing field roles as well as other trainings for Business Unit as needed.
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategic and tactical 12-24 month plans to support the short and long term objectives of the Sales, Marketing, and Patient Educational Services, and Reimbursement Teams. This includes responsibility for strategic implementation and continuous improvement to the following work streams:
- New hire training programs and curriculum
- Continuing education with ongoing learning programs
- Advanced training for ongoing learning of product and disease knowledge and customer interaction capabilities
- Field advisory teams and learning champions
- Lead, manage and develop a team of individuals focused on implementation and continuous improvement to:
- New-Hire initial & advanced training phased learning across onboarding, home-study curriculums, live training programs, National/Regional POA Meetings and Field Director Meetings (covering MS disease state, Genzyme products, competitor products, infusion, reimbursement, and skill/role-based training
- Career Pathing tools and programs aligned with company core competencies to enhance and further the professional development of people managers and high potential candidates
- Work closely with multiple internal key stakeholders (including Sales, Marketing, Patient Support Programs, Market Access) to ensure strategic alignment and appropriate integration of tactics into all training programs
- Develop and continuously improve, in partnership with colleagues, Field Trainer & On-Boarding processes and programs that will motivate new sales people and shorten the time to get them to full productivity
- Responsible for ensuring all training materials incorporate all appropriate regulatory and legal compliance guidance per the Sanofi Genzyme Product Review Board
- Establish and implement key metrics to track and communicate level of value and impact of training and development initiatives to all stakeholders
- Maintain a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of advances in adult learning education, immersion learning and training technology/methodologies that could be relevant to the business unit and recommend appropriate updates to strategies and tactics as needed
- Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements
- Select, develop, and manage relationships with key agency partners
- Demonstrate and instill a passion and focus on patients
- BA/BS Degree required, preferably in life science or business. MBA a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years of relevant pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience with at least 2 years leading national home-office based training
- Ideal candidate will have 2 plus years of demonstrated successful personnel management experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience in specialty pharmaceuticals or biologics, with a background in infusible products, specialty pharmacy, and/or buy & bill
- Proven communication skills with a well-developed ability to efficiently and productively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to influence, collaborate and interact effectively a senior leadership team and multiple key stakeholders in order to align on objectives and provide consistent training direction
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities including budgeting and actual spend against budget is required
- Ensure that all training programs are consistent with, and supporting of, company legal, regulatory and compliance guidelines
- 25-35% national travel required
- Training experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience strongly preferred
- Sales launch, infusion and reimbursement experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills essential to success in this position
- Strong collaboration, organizational and operations skills
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet