Pharmaceutical Sales - Medical Device (Synvisc), San Diego, CA
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, grow and own their business. They will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Clinical Specialist (Field Sales) San Diego, CA
The Joint Health Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling Synvisc-One/Synvisc (a buy and bill and specialty pharmacy product) in the territory indicated. The Joint Health Sales Specialist will be responsible for all approved sub-cat customers and sales in the territory. Call points will focus on Orthopedics, Rheumatology, PM&R, Non-Interventional Sports Medicine, and C-Suite personnel as needed. In addition, the Joint Health Sales Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan based on Key Account Management principles and will serve as lead for cross functional team which include managed care partners, contracting, organized customer leads and inside sales team to help support the account.
You will represent Sanofi Joint Health as a leader in the health care industry through demonstration and provision of dependable and credible education, information, and professional assistance.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop and execute a Key Account Management Model plan for priority accounts
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within approved sub-cats
- Communicate Sanofi Joint Health product features, advantages and benefits related to customer priorities
- Effectively use promotional aids to compare with competition and increase-use impact buying behavior
- Cultivate and develop a “Challenger Mindset” with customer relationships to ensure a successful environment
- Develop effective, sustainable relationships and provide excellent customer service and follow-through skills
- Participate in Sales field rides; follow through on developmental opportunities based on results
- Work collaboratively with the inside sales group to achieve mutual goals.
- Create and implement business plans to achieve territory and business sales goals
- Comply with AdvaMed Guidelines & Sanofi Policies
- Attend professional conferences, seminars and meetings
- Manage territory budget
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree and 5 years of previous sales experience in either medical device, specialty pharmaceutical, or B-to-B medical product sales required OR previous Synvisc sales experience
- Driving a company car in a safe manner to daily meetings and appointments is required
- Previous sales experience in the visco supplement market strongly preferred
- Orthopedic sales experience
- Injectable sales experience
- Buy & Bill experience
- Key Account Management experience strongly preferred (e.g. experience in a hospital, Long Term Care, or Business to Business)
- Contracting experience with GPOs/Large Hospitals/ a plus
- Experience selling in VA/DoD environment a plus
- This sounds very primary care. If needed maybe something like this: Effectively deploy resources including marketing materials, programs, and other available and approved sales tools
US – all entities
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanofi Glassdoor: #GD-SA
Sanofi LinkedIn: #LI-SA
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet