Manager, International Customer Service
Position Title: Manager, International Customer Service
Site/Department: Toronto / Supply Chain Management
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Driving a brilliant customer service and a responsive industrial operation through exceptional leadership, collaborative planning and competent management.
- Meeting corporate objectives and volume commitments with excellence.
- Providing leadership (administration, operational and tactical level) to the International Customer Services (ICS) and the Traffic functions, managing customer orders and relations including demand management, order entry, customer master data and services, transportation scheduling, shipment arrangements and all related documentation.
- Optimizing customer services KPIs (OTS, CRS, backorders), international freight costs (productivity and logistics) and supply lead-time through continuous improvement process.
- Leading continuous improvement projects for Logistics and Distribution.
- Reviewing customer forecasts and proactively analyze demand and customer orders to resolve deviations from plan. Coordinate with SC planning function by making necessary adjustments to orders and communicating to customers.
- Ensuring fulfillment to Import/Export Trade compliance of CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) & OGD (Other Government Department), HSE, GDP and all regulatory/industry requirements.
- Ensuring solid communications with customers regarding forecast, ordering processing, product availability, product information/profile, export procedures and documentation and global allocation decisions.
- Managing traffic (export) administration, planning, scheduling and monitoring for all commercial and non-commercial requirements, including operational task of order processing and billing, customer master data management, performance metrics analysis and reporting, sales reporting, international freight cost and statistical information.
- SME for master data for all saleable materials in following areas: product hierarchy, Galy code, trade and customs regulations.
- Performance/Quality Metrics Management: Develop measurement tool/system to gather, analyze data but not limited to: collation of operational metrics for presentation; to management; integrate into process improvement opportunities to achieve sustainability.
- Coaching & supervising co-ops and contractors to perform necessary tasks to meet business objectives.
- Working within Distribution and Trade Compliance Supply Chain process and ensure cGMP compliance.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor degree in either of the Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Industrial/Process Engineering or equivalent
5+ years of customer services and traffic administration experience in a global organization
SAP experience on MM, SD, FI and QM Modules
Self-motivated and independent with proactive initiatives and team oriented
Demonstrated continuous improvement performance mindset combined with good interpersonal skills
Logistics Designation (CPIM, or CIRM, CITT, P. Log, etc.), Green Belt of Six Sigma is preferred
Commit to Customers, Develop People, Strive for Results
Strong knowledge of international, US and Canadian trade regulations and documentation. Fluency in French and Spanish is an asset
Sanofi Pasteur: The world’s leading vaccine company
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines. Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe. Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community