Manager Critical Building Utility Systems (Vaccine)
Sanofi, in the U.S. and Canada, strives to create a diverse and inclusive work environment that empowers employees to drive their careers and be successful. The talent we look for will contribute to the organization in innovative, insightful, and creative ways in order to strengthen our dynamic culture and drive us collectively to make a difference in the lives of patients.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Manager Critical Building Utility Systems (Vaccine)
Reference #: 2481909
Location: Toronto, Ontario
About Sanofi Pasteur
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines. Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe. Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi Pasteur Limited is accepting applications for an engineering maintenance professional to join our Site Technical Services team. The Manager, Critical Building Utility Systems, Vaccine Facilities is a key stakeholder for operating and maintenance our key clean utility system (PW, WFI and CS). This position has direct reports and is responsible for managing unionized team members. The key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the unionized team to ensure daily weekly sampling, log book recording and other tasks are followed. Ensure team is fully integrated with other functions in the TS department and QOSA department to ensure quality compliance.
- Lead the team to support site operation in 24/7 schedule.
- Ensure work order (WO) completion every month are at or above target. These work orders include work implemented by internal teams and external contractors. WO closure are properly reviewed and completed.
- Initiate, review or approve technical document for clean utilities. (SOP, CCR, QN and CAPA).
- Act as the key SME to interact with quality department for any potential quality related discussions and SOP reviews. Act as key SME to directly or indirectly respond to regulatory questions and interviews.
- Work with planning and scheduling function to ensure planned shutdown process are properly scheduled and resources are planned.
- Manage department budget. Ensure all unplanned expenditures are properly captured and recorded with justifications.
- Work with Engineering team to assist in different phases of project for new utility systems. Ensure technical review from URS, P&ID to PQ protocols are properly prepared and are aligned with compliance requirement, current SOPs, maintenance standards and current best practices.
- Support the development of a strong Maintenance Safety Culture (for both internal and contractor/external employees).
- Strong people skills with experience in managing unionized team with demonstrated ability to pro-actively work with cross functional teams
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in manufacturing, maintenance, engineering environments in management
- Minumum two (2) years with maintenance engineering in pharmaceutical/ biopharm industry preferred
- In-depth understanding of GMP clean utility systems and related regulatory compliance requirement
- Understanding and experiences in Lean / Six Sigma / TPM methodology
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet