Director, Head of Data Science for Manufacturing Technologies- Toronto/ON
This is where ideas are pioneered and innovation takes shape. Where being a health journey partner takes shape — and where you can help bring ideas to life. Research & Development is the heart of our business. The clinical research, clinical development and clinical trials that are essential to new product development all happen here. Preclinical drug safety is rigorously tested and our program management teams ensure everything stays on track. Together, our R&D team ensures that our pipeline is protected and productive — and that the early stages of development run smoothly and effectively. Come be part of this journey.
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"I give thanks to my powerhouse team for reminding me that I have a support system behind me, pushing me forward."Bob Shustack Head of Global Support Functions Finance, North America
Join us at Sanofi Pasteur where your career knows no boundaries.
Sanofi Pasteur Limited is looking for motivated and results driven individuals to join our team:
- The Modeling and Process Control Strategy platform (MPCS) provides support to manufacturing and MTech for data management, statistical analysis, significant investigations and scale-up / DoE design.
- The key functions of this role are to provide expertise in statistical process control, advanced statistical analysis, machine learning, process modeling, and data visualization.
- The person in the role is expected to support the vaccine manufacturing processes and develop know how and understanding of the relevant vaccine manufacturing processes.
- The role is also expected to lead development and implementation of the site.
- Process Control Strategy with respect to modeling tools and data visualization and analysis techniques.
- Finally the position will also implement and deploy relevant six sigma and root cause analysis methodologies to support the sites major manufacturing investigations.
- You will be accountable for the MPCS platform to provide Process modelling and methods support to meet the needs of Manufacturing Technology Department interfaced with Ops (Bulk, F7P, QC)
- You will develop and manage SPC program (including real time and new tools)
- You will develop and implement Data Sciences Tools (stats, DOE, Modelling, QbD…) to support trending analysis, investigations and process robustness
- You are responsible to propose, develop and manage the deployment of global and Site specific process control strategy activities to contribute to Vaccines Manufacturing performance
- You will provide guidance in the implementation of Manufacturing Digital 4.0 implementation for the Department and the Site
At site level
- You are responsible of all manufacturing processes (bulk, adsorption, formulation, filling and QC) analysis (SPC activities).
- You are responsible of all DOE developed by Mtech to support process development or trouble shooting.
- You are accountable of all statistical analysis (with Bio Stat department), APQR analysis.
- All new approaches around data management (digital 4.0).
- You have a Masters or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering (Preferred)
- You have a Computer Engineering/Science background
- You have approximately 10 years in the field of expertise
- You have experience with various mathematical and statistical models to include, but not limited to: Discrete Event
- You have experience with Simulation, Factor Analysis, Genetic Algorithms, Bayesian Probability Models, Hidden Markov Models and
- You have experience with Sensitivity Analysis
- You have strong skills in applied advanced statistics/ mathematics
- Your communication skills are very strong
- You are visionary in your approach - ability to embark people towards a Vision
- You have strong people management to develop, grow and coach direct and indirect reports
Sanofi Pasteur: The world’s leading vaccine company
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines. Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe. Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
Applications received after the official close date will be reviewed on an individual basis.
NOTE: Internal applicants are required to notify their manager of their application.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community