Cardiovascular Specialist Representative - Southwestern Ontario - 14 month contract
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Title: Cardiovascular Specialist Representative - Southwestern Ontario - (14 month contract)
Location: Remote/Southwestern Ontario, Canada
The Cardiovascular Specialty Representative is responsible for driving promotion of our primary cardiovascular product via a multi -channel engagement model. Through the strategic application of a multi- channel engagement platform they will deliver value-added services and foster strong relationships with customers to enhance patient care. They will provide consultative solutions and services to existing and new customers for achieving assigned territory key performance indicators and profitable territory growth through various digital and live interaction technologies.
S/he will be recognized as a trusted advisor and partner in patient care by the therapeutic area HCP teams as a significant contributor. S/he will act as a product/content/ clinical expert in large academic teaching centers and community Cardiology, Diabetes and lipid management clinics. They will identify and work with new thought leaders and advocates to support Sanofi solutions in collaboration with the sanofi cross-functional account team including SAM, Medical, ABM, Marketing, CE, PSP manager etc.
Ensures continued adherence to the ethical and legal standards relating to our commercial practices including the current Innovative Medicines Canada code.
Planning & Execution
- Achieve assigned sales objective for the territory
- Organize his/her accounts to maximize sales impact.
- Review and analyze market data for developing and implementing account plans that focus on selling to targeted customer segments/business channels.
- Understands and applies knowledge of health care industry, trends, applicable laws and regulations, market conditions, and the market access environment (including but not limited to health outcomes, payer/ reimbursement landscape and patient flow/influence between academic institutions and community practices) and analyze these factors in the development of account plans and in daily execution of customer interactions within compliance guidelines.
- Demonstrates highly effective account management skills and exemplary selling competencies both in person and via digital models.
- Collaborates with sanofi account team on identifying business opportunities and developing appropriate tactics and strategies.
- Delivers value through customizing tactics through multi- channel engagement to meet customer needs.
- Execute calls on HCP through multiple face to face and digital channels to provide accurate product information and ensure availability of Sanofi solutions in all institutions
- Measures and evaluates ROI of KOL/Institutional focused value-added programs.
- Demonstrates deep marketplace, therapeutic, product and disease expertise based on thorough understanding of rigorous scientific principles and data, including mechanism of action, indications, efficacy, safety, etc.
Key requirements for this job:
- University degree with ability to learn medical information
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years in a pharmaceutical specialty sales role
- Past experience working in cardiovascular, endocrinology therapeutic areas an asset
- The candidate must be able to facilitate and lead relevant discussions on the clinical and economic benefits of promoted products and work closely with Sales, Marketing , Access and Medical to present consistent data to the customer
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data to develop strategic and actionable account plans to deliver sales results.
- Experience and familiarity working with patient support programs
- Strong negotiating skills
- Valid driver license
- Computer proficiency with an ability to learn new systems and digital platforms
- 10% travel for territory coverage, business meetings, conferences and training
- Ideal candidate to reside in Southwestern Ontario
- Drive the vehicle using safe driving practices, while complying with all current applicable laws and regulations, as well as all Sanofi directives
About Sanofi – www.sanofi.ca
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi entities in Canada include the Diabetes and Cardiovascular Care Business Unit, the General Medicines and Established Products Business Unit, Sanofi Pasteur (vaccines), Sanofi Genzyme (specialty care) and Sanofi Consumer Health. Together they employ close to 1,900 people. In 2015 Sanofi companies invested $133.3 million in R&D in Canada, creating jobs, business and opportunity throughout the country.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community