Business Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M)
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Business Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M)
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
This position will support the monthly rolling forecast process and provide analytical support to Commercial Operations team.In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for updating content to the e-commerce platform, maintenance of SAP key transactions/pricing conditions as well as private market contracts and reporting for market research initiatives in iTracker. VIE must be well organized and capable of handling multiple priorities, while delivering a high level of customer service.
- Update monthly rolling forecast numbers in the FutureMaster rolling forecast tool
- Develop and input a 36-month projection of product volumes that will be used by Supply Chain to plan production and inventory levels
- Work with the Territory Managers to ensure the rolling forecast for non-promoted products
- Provide analysis of internal and external sales data for Sales and Marketing on a regular or ad-hoc basis
- Prepare all Dashboards and reporting tools and lead or be part of project teams to develop or enhance team’s capabilities in this area; working closely with IT partners both local and globally
- Provide support to the Manager for critical transactions in SAP such as price maintenance, rebate creation and payouts
- Be responsible for any and all content updates to the VaccineShoppeCanada website including but not limited to announcements, pricing offers and banners
- Be responsible for compiling the data and completing the analysis for the biannual reports to the Patented Medicines Review Board and a monthly report to Statistics Canada on prices for products manufactured in Canada
- Maintaining digital ecommerce platform
- Develop competitive information reports
- Master’s degree in Management, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or another relevant field
- Pervious experience in preparing and presenting analysis and recommendations based on the analysis
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, Biologics and/or Vaccine related business would be an advantage
- Website management experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of VEEVA platform would be a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Fluent English
Other desirable skills:
- Ability to establish a coherent course of action to achieve goals, ability to translate plans into actions, organize work, monitor & review outcomes
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good skills in capturing, analyzing, managing, retrieving and disseminating information effectively using appropriate information systems
- Good knowledge and understanding of information and communications technology
- Strong sense of responsibility
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community