Payroll Services Specialist
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Reference #: R2565758
Location: Toronto, Ontario
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Accurately and Timely processing Canadian payroll.
- Updating payroll system with employee information as required.
- Correcting employee time off and time worked as required.
- Updating time management system with historical corrections as required.
- Updating payroll manager with all suggested improvements and enhancements to drive payroll productivity and reduce payroll errors and off cycles.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Completing the full payroll process, including: data entry relating to payroll, supporting data uploads, ensuring payroll timelines and processes are followed timely and accurately, generating of audit reports, resolution of errors and signing off of final payroll reports to managed service team.
- Ensuring Senior Payroll Associates are aware of any system errors or issues.
- Offering excellent customer service.
- Keeping the necessary procedures up to date for the proper functioning of the payroll department.
- Helping to create and maintain strong team spirit and mutual support within the department.
- Ensuring payroll processes are compliant to internal and external requirements.
- Supporting all year end activities to create all year end forms.
- Supporting the creation of the new annual payroll calendar.
- Supporting the improved employee experience by communicating to payroll manager any suggested employee scripts and portal updates.
- Supporting the Senior Payroll Associates as required in all aspects of the end to end payroll processing and provide back up support where required.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum College diploma.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in payroll
- Ability to speak French is preferred
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance preferred
- A self-motivated individual with a customer-centric mindset
- Ability to effectively cope with the demands of the role
- CPA Accreditation is an asset
- Experience with Globalview (SAP), ADP e-time, and Workday preferred
- Strong Computer skills and familiarity with the following programs: Time & Attendance, HR system, Payroll system, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Sanofi Pasteur: The world’s leading vaccine company
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines.Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe.Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community