From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Position Title: Advanced Technician - MWS (Permanent - Full Time)
Job Posting Number: R2531117
Department: cP MWS
Sanofi Pasteur: The world’s leading vaccine company
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines.Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe.Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Major Activities of the Job:
Administration of Media, Washing and Sterilization activities:
- Participate in daily meetings and report findings to management.
- Ensure all documents (TPR, CPR, logbook) are properly recorded concurrently.
Health, Safety, Environment:
- Wear proper PPE when performing tasks.
- Escalate any potential hazards in a timely manner. Help develop proposed solutions.
- Participate in routine HSE checks and inspections.
- Follow safety procedures.
Preparation of media, washing and sterilization, analytical testing, area monitoring, maintenance:
- Perform accurate formulation calculation and measurements of weigh and volume and release checks. Ensure each cleaning meets standards set in SOP, records, and in accordance with GMP.
- Observe in detail and report any process deficiencies, perform visual inspection of equipment for impurity and damage before and after cleaning.
- Perform utility sampling and environmental monitoring as required and ensure the completion as adhered to schedule.
- Participate in problem solving and trouble shooting.
Administration of Data Information for cP Production:
- Complete SAP transactions in a timely, accurate manner.
- Perform Pharm net web activities.
- Enter all data accurately and in a timely manner such as Shop Floor Data, LIMS, Master, change request forms.
Process Improvement and Development:
- Execute protocols related to facility, equipment, and process improvement of production process.
- Assist in modification of SOPs and BPRs for new processes in accordance with change control policies.
- Participate in keeping the production area in a tidy, GMP manner, following 5 S guideline (sort, straighten, shine, standardize, sustain).
- Minimum three (3) years Bachelors Degree (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Bio-engineering), plus a minimum eighteen (18) months of previous relevant work experience.
- Sound knowledge of the following: Microbiology, Protein Purification, and Aseptic Techniques
- Strong Computer skills and familiarity with SAP, Visio, Autocad, MS Access, and JMP
- Ability to work in a strictly team environment, across different departments, with vendors and inspectors
- Ability to manage effectively within a busy environment
- Ability to trouble-shoot production problems
Applications received after the official closing date will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Hours of Work:
Inclusive from Monday to Friday 6:00 am – 2:00 pm EST
This is subject to change at any time and it should not be construed as limiting the right of the company to make such change to meet the requirements of the operation.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community