Training Business Partner
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Our Sanofi Pasteur Swiftwater, PA site, where we both research and manufacture vaccines since 1897, has had a tremendous impact on global health and the quality of human life. Nestled among the Pocono Mountains in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, Sanofi Pasteur is home to state-of-the-industry facilities—and a rich and unique history. Our Swiftwater campus is more than 500 acres, housing 44 buildings and encompassing more than one million square feet of building space. Many of our facilities, while bright and modern, still retain the rustic charm of the original stonework.
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"I give thanks to my powerhouse team for reminding me that I have a support system behind me, pushing me forward."Bob Shustack Head of Global Support Functions Finance, North America
This position is a key role in the VIA Training and Education function within Manufacturing Excellence and is responsible for driving the Swiftwater Site training strategy and to support the functional areas training needs. Acts as an internal consultant to find solutions to site challenges where training and education can be the solution. Understands business acumen and how training, skill development and education can support the business to meet its demands of the Biologics Industry. Help to drive the future of the company by innovative training solutions to help leaders meet business challenges.
The Training Business Partner focuses on strategically supporting the functional areas and partners with and is the key touch point with the Quality and Operations leadership to identify challenges, gaps where training can support. This role performs needs assessments and analysis to identify gaps and develops yearly functional training plans. Supports Quality audits and identify future needs as the site advances with process, systems and technology. Seeks enhancements and continuing education needs, certification and qualification programs when gaps are identified. If training is needed, the TBP works with the VIA Training Instructional designer and SME to develop classroom, webinars, lunch and learns, e-learning, or digital media. Uses project management techniques to drive projects from concept to completion.
The VIA Training Function aligns with Global SP Quality Academy (SPQA) to drive and support Global programs and training initiatives. In addition, this role is responsible for staying abreast of training trends, bench-marking with best practices in the industry and performing analysis to improve training effectiveness. Utilize KPI’s to measure transfer of learning for training at the Swiftwater, PA site.
- Bachelors degree in Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Psychology, or Project Management
- Experience in a Business Partner role responsible for supporting a functional area for all training needs and building relationships with internal and external customers
- Experience with PM techniques and tools to manage projects
- Understand the Operations and QA functions in a biologics manufacturing environment
- Work with Global training teams and experience in a manufacturing environment in a global organization
- Creating a functional training strategy that supports the function’s goals and executes on the strategy
- Project Management certificate a plus
- Masters Degree in Industrial Education or Organizational Development a plus
- Experience with ROI and measurement.
- Creating a process for evaluation of ROI on training programs and methods and process to measure employee performance.
Project Management Certificate
- Self-starter with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing environment
- Problem-solving skills, tactical and strategic planning skills
- Root Cause analysis skills to identify needs and tools to use to perform root cause analysis
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Use of Training and development media and adult learning theory, classroom training
- Knowledge of Quality Function, SOP, Policies and Change Controls as part of the Quality Management System
- The ability to develop effective relationships and influence change
- Works well with all layers of the organization and understands stakeholders; internal and external customer relationships
- Self started who takes ownership for their work, is accountable and makes fact based decisions
- Understanding of process improvement tools and processes
- Detail oriented with experience in effectively solving problems through analytical and critical thinking
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community