Manager SAP & Support
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
This position will support the responsibilities of the SAP and Support Planning Team.The position will provide support for all Regulatory Inspections and manage requests for manufacturing reports in response to requests from all local and global Quality and Regulatory organizations.Prepare and complete analysis for inventory financial projections while ensuring management alignment.Manage the SAP & Trackwise training program and modify as necessary to align with needs of the business.Manage and implement programs and system enhancements to ensure compliant, effective and efficient programs with regards to supply chain management. Contribute to local and global supply chain strategy to ensure consistency/alignment of key performance metrics and global management reporting.
Regulatory Inspections & Requests for Critical Data
• Act as lead SAP & Support Systems Representative during Regulatory and Government Agency Audits providing SAP data and business process information.
• Gather required data as requested from Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing, MTECH, Pharmacovigilance and Quality Management for Pasteur products distributed from US locations. To include but not limited to:
o Manufacturing Data
o International Shipments
o Batches Distributed
• Generate and prepare data in support of audits of internal SOX controls and external financial auditors.
• Responsible for inventory projections during the financial forecasting periods of LRP, Budget, F1 through F4
• Lead efforts and collaborate with Manufacturing and Material planners to generate monthly projections to deliver a complete detailed analysis
• Work with Materials Management Team, IO Finance and others to assess and understand and present projection changes
Manage SAP & Trackwise MDO/IPDN training program
• Work with business users (Industrial Operations, Commercial Operations and Research and Development) to ensure program supports business needs of all areas utilizing functionality impacting Supply Chain Operations, i.e., Planning and Inventory Control.
• Maintain schedules, facilities, equipment, tools, and training materials.
• Provide training as needed.
Manage, implement and integrate system initiatives including any enhancements, implementations, upgrades or changes to SAP, Trackwise MDO/IPDN applications, Business Warehouse (BW), and any interfaces connecting the systems which have an impact on existing supply chain business processes.
• Monitor and approve any SAP changes in a manner compliant with cGMP and Sarbanes Oxley controls.
• Ensure modifications support business processes and are incorporated into existing business operations.
• Support reliable validation testing is incorporated into the project plan and is carried out in accordance with established criteria.
• Ensure training program is modified to reflect system changes.
Develop, implement and oversee procedures for Supply Chain Metrics (process order Performance), MPS, Report on inventory metrics such as cycle counting.
General Analytical Support and Projects to be Assigned as Needed
Education and experience
4+ years experience required
BS Business Administration with MBA Preferred.
Will accept technical BS with proven business management/analystical and presentation skills
Demonstated knowledge of business systems, scheduling, and data analysis
APICS/CPIM knowledge/certification preferred
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community