Manager Reliability Engineering-Swiftwater, PA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Our Sanofi Pasteur Swiftwater, PA site, where we both research and manufacture vaccines since 1897, has had a tremendous impact on global health and the quality of human life. Nestled among the Pocono Mountains in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, Sanofi Pasteur is home to state-of-the-industry facilities—and a rich and unique history. Our Swiftwater campus is more than 500 acres, housing 44 buildings and encompassing more than one million square feet of building space. Many of our facilities, while bright and modern, still retain the rustic charm of the original stonework.
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"I give thanks to my powerhouse team for reminding me that I have a support system behind me, pushing me forward."Bob Shustack Head of Global Support Functions Finance, North America
Utilizing reliability analysis methods optimizes the application of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance for the equipment in the aseptic filling area.
- Maintains preventive and corrective maintenance strategy and spare parts management strategy in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Works with maintenance manager to implement improved training and maintenance tools.
- Liaison to Operations group for maintenance and reliability impact to filling performance. Participates in prioritization and implementation of equipment-related continuous improvement projects. Performs root cause analysis (RCA) following significant equipment failures.
- Under direction analyzes data in order to assess equipment and component reliability. Assessments utilize diagrams, charts, drawings, calculations, presentations and reports to present information.
- Works with Site Engineering as liaison for new projects in the area of aseptic filling, ensuring long term maintenance needs are considered.
- Performs other duties as required
Requirements & Qualifications
- BS in Engineering or a technical discipline
- 0 - 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment in a maintenance or engineering capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What makes this position unique?
Aseptic filling is a high-paced environment with daily collaboration among several different organizations on site. There is opportunity in this role to have a direct impact on the success of the area as well as the Swiftwater site. As the incumbent gains subject matter expertise, they will become sought after for their input on wide-ranging improvements and projects.
Benefits of working in this role
This position offers the opportunity for an engineer to be recognized for their ability. If desired, experience in this position may lead to lateral moves or advancement into a variety of engineering or maintenance roles
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community