Manager Reliability Engineering-Swiftwater, PA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Our Sanofi Pasteur Swiftwater, PA site, where we both research and manufacture vaccines since 1897, has had a tremendous impact on global health and the quality of human life. Nestled among the Pocono Mountains in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, Sanofi Pasteur is home to state-of-the-industry facilities—and a rich and unique history. Our Swiftwater campus is more than 500 acres, housing 44 buildings and encompassing more than one million square feet of building space. Many of our facilities, while bright and modern, still retain the rustic charm of the original stonework.
Sanofi Pasteur's Historic Swiftwater Campus Celebrates 120 Years
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Utilizing reliability analysis methods optimizes the application of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance for the equipment in the aseptic filling area.
- Maintains preventive and corrective maintenance strategy and spare parts management strategy in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Works with maintenance manager to implement improved training and maintenance tools.
- Liaison to Operations group for maintenance and reliability impact to filling performance. Participates in prioritization and implementation of equipment-related continuous improvement projects. Performs root cause analysis (RCA) following significant equipment failures.
- Under direction analyzes data in order to assess equipment and component reliability. Assessments utilize diagrams, charts, drawings, calculations, presentations and reports to present information.
- Works with Site Engineering as liaison for new projects in the area of aseptic filling, ensuring long term maintenance needs are considered.
- Performs other duties as required
Requirements & Qualifications
- BS in Engineering or a technical discipline
- 3 - 8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment in a maintenance or engineering capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What makes this position unique?
The position operates in a high-paced environment with daily collaboration among several different organizations on site. There is opportunity in this role to have a direct impact on the success of the area as well as the Swiftwater site. As the incumbent gains subject matter expertise, they will become sought after for their input on wide-ranging improvements and projects.
Benefits of working in this role
This position offers the opportunity for an engineer to be recognized for their ability. If desired, experience in this position may lead to lateral moves or advancement into a variety of engineering or maintenance roles
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet