Global Head of Quality Compliance
Swiftwater, PA;Toronto, ON;Lyon
Sanofi, in the U.S. and Canada, strives to create a diverse and inclusive work environment that empowers employees to drive their careers and be successful. The talent we look for will contribute to the organization in innovative, insightful, and creative ways in order to strengthen our dynamic culture and drive us collectively to make a difference in the lives of patients.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Global Head of Compliance will be responsible for ensuring that Sanofi Pasteur remains compliant to the cGMPs for the products it manufactures and distributes. This position will be responsible for; Pharmacopeia Compliance, License Conformance, Quality Risk Management, Quality Metrics Reporting, Global Quality Documents Compliance, and Quality Supply Management.
Your Challenges ahead ….
Pharmacopeia and License Conformance
- Establishing and Maintaining Programs for Pharmacopeia and License Conformance for SP.Performing gap analysis and action plans where required.
Quality Risk Management
- Responsible for capturing and reporting of Quality Risks for SP.
- Performing Risk Assessments where required.
- Management and Tracking of the Corporate Quality Council.
Quality Metrics Reporting
- Establish meaningful metrics that drive required behaviors for Sanofi Pasteur.
- Ensure routine reports and action plans are reported on through executive management.
Global Quality Documents Compliance
- Ensuring a program is established to ensure the full compliance of SP to Sanofi Global Documents
Quality Supply Management
- Ensuring our product Distribution activities are maintained in a compliant manner.
- Providing status reports to senior and executive leadership where required.
- Interfacing with Health Authorities where required.
- Other duties as assigned; ad-hoc reports, presentations as required.
Your key success factors….
- Top level communication skills – both written and verbal, with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to interact effectively with many different internal and external stakeholders, including key experts in their fields. Ability to work at all levels in the organization, and to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Broad cultural awareness as the position will across multiple cultures.
- Strict adherence to timelines and ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- 10+ years in the vaccines/biologics industry with a college degree.
Join us ...
Discover a global certified Top Employer
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet