Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Our Sanofi Pasteur Swiftwater, PA site, where we both research and manufacture vaccines since 1897, has had a tremendous impact on global health and the quality of human life. Nestled among the Pocono Mountains in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, Sanofi Pasteur is home to state-of-the-industry facilities—and a rich and unique history. Our Swiftwater campus is more than 500 acres, housing 44 buildings and encompassing more than one million square feet of building space. Many of our facilities, while bright and modern, still retain the rustic charm of the original stonework.
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"I give thanks to my powerhouse team for reminding me that I have a support system behind me, pushing me forward."Bob Shustack Head of Global Support Functions Finance, North America
The primary objectives of this position are to lead cross functional projects, provide assistance to Sr. Director of Analytics by helping to guide analysts on project work, and create analytics to help improve the strategy and tactics of the marketing & sales organization. This position is responsible for transforming data into meaningful, action oriented business insight towards optimizing resource utilization and revenue. Business knowledge, Project management skills, and analytical expertise are critical to continuously assess and improve the company’s approach to ensure sales and marketing is performing optimally. Knowledge on machine learning algorithms and ability to interpret the results and communicate complex analysis to the audience with non-statistical background is must. One of the main responsibilities of this position will be to manage sales force sizing/alignment and call planning projects. Ability to come up with innovative ideas and convincing the right stakeholders to gain support. .
- Lead advanced analytics projects that drive optimization of commercial decisions for Sanofi Pasteur. These include Promotion Response Modeling, sales force size/structure models, targeting/call planning, market mix, and others. Design and champion new methodologies and processes to ensure we are maximizing effectiveness of Sanofi Pasteur sales and marketing resources. Propose and develop strategic analysis to drive company revenue goals and objectives. Identify business issues and processes that can benefit from increased focus on analytics. Give direction and approve advanced analytics methodologies (e.g. regression, segmentation, forecasting).
- Support the Sr. Director of Analytics on major cross-functional project through duties such as coordination of committees, vendor management, and determination of analytical methodology. All projects will ensure that the company objectives are achieved
- Responsible for running sales force sizing and call planning project start to finish. Work with the vendor on finalizing the methodologies and recommending required tweaks to meet business needs. Communicate the results to the internal stakeholders including Senior management as well as to the field force. Work with the stakeholders to continuously evolve the process and make it efficient.
- Partner with Customer Marketing team to understand the business needs, propose and develop analysis to answer business critical questions
- Partner with IS team members to promote operational efficiencies and the strategic vision of the department while aligning with company goals and objectives towards revenue generation. Obtain & maintain technical expertise of available analytics & reporting tools for self and team members (e.g. MicroStrategy, SAS). Keep informed of new technology/software to move the Department and business forward. .
- Network with the necessary teams to ensure analytical content is relevant and applied to the most current business conditions.
- Support Sr.Director, Analytics to develop junior analyst in the team and coach them on complex analytical methodologies
- Identify industry best practices: Explore and apply new data, tools, and methodologies, and adapt to vaccines environment and business. Evaluate new data sets (public and private) to determine robustness and value. Develop plans to import into SP systems and apply
- Bachelor’s degree required in Analytics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering
- Master’s degree preferred in one of the above subjects or Business
- 7-8 years of experience relating to the fields of analytics. Experience in Sales force sizing and call planning preferred.
- Requires strong analytical skills and a working knowledge of sales force and marketing analytics.
- Experience leading large cross functional projects a plus
- Experience in healthcare industry, pharmaceuticals, or vaccines is preferred, especially in working with imperfect data sets.
- Interpersonal skills - In depth knowledge
- Communication skill - In-depth knowledge
- Advanced Analytic Techniques- In-depth knowledge
- Project management – In depth knowledge
- Organizational skills – In depth knowledge
Software Skills Desired:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio)
- SAS-Enterprise Miner or comparable
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conceptual understanding of analytical techniques such as regression, decision trees, and neural networks.
- Excellent management of customer expectations, listening, negotiating, and multi-tasking skills.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community