Critical Materials Management (CMM) SWR Site Leader
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Our Sanofi Pasteur Swiftwater, PA site, where we both research and manufacture vaccines since 1897, has had a tremendous impact on global health and the quality of human life. Nestled among the Pocono Mountains in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, Sanofi Pasteur is home to state-of-the-industry facilities—and a rich and unique history. Our Swiftwater campus is more than 500 acres, housing 44 buildings and encompassing more than one million square feet of building space. Many of our facilities, while bright and modern, still retain the rustic charm of the original stonework.
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"I give thanks to my powerhouse team for reminding me that I have a support system behind me, pushing me forward."Bob Shustack Head of Global Support Functions Finance, North America
Within the Global Product Industrial Lifecycle Management team, part of Sanofi Pasteur Vaccines Industrial Excellence & Strategy, and in close relationship with the Global CMM Risks Remediation Leader and the Global CMM Risks Prevention Leader, the Swiftwater Critical Material Management (CMM) Site Leader drives the CMM short-medium-long-term program for critical materials (raw materials, packaging products, contact materials) for the SWR and Protein Science sites in link with products life cycle management and products strategies with the aim of making the vaccines available on the market and in compliance with quality and regulatory requirements.,
- Drive the CMM program on the Swiftwater site& Proteins Sciences site, drive the critical materials management risks identification & remediation processes for the site, define strategies and priorities in accordance with the CMM process, manage cross-functional technical, procurement, quality and supply teams, lead the Materials Steering Committees,
- Ensure execution of prioritized remediation action plan for the site
- Ensure awareness and communication to site management & governance bodies on identified risks and progress of remediation plans
- Promote Synergies & Standardization to contribute to material risk reduction & Site performance
This includes the following activities:
- Ensure identification of risks and re-evaluation of material risks on the quality, technical, supply and market impact criteria and integrate these risks into the Risk Register of the site as part of the global risk management convergence (RMC) process
- Define with the business managers (Quality supplier, Mtech, CQ, supply, purchasing, producers) risk reduction action plans on critical materials, in accordance with product strategic roadmaps
- Define, in collaboration with Mtech and Finance, the CMM budget of the site and, for the consequent action plans, bring the project request for global prioritization decision (one-entry point) & manage CMM site budget in collaboration with Mtech & Finance
- Consolidate within the Master Plan Materials, material safety plans with plans to remediate compliance gaps, remediation plans for disorders and qualification requirements of new articles of site projects by checking the suitability to budgets and resources
- Obtain validation of the CMM site Master Plan (PDM) by Director Mtech, Director Supply Chain, Director SQO and Site Director
- Follow-up execution of the action plans and ensure the quarterly communication of the performance of the program (KPI) at the site
- Alert on the drifts and propose solutions to the blocking points if necessary
- Embody team spirit and take the team to the final goal
- Ensure CMM training of new comers
- Contribute or lead the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) according to the SRM global roadmap
Contributes to the improvement of materials management on the site and at the global level by:
- Being a mediator between the various functions for decision-making on roles and responsibilities and on modes of operation
- Being guarantor of application of CMM process as described in the corresponding SOP site procedures
- Identifying and going back to the level of the CMM Global pilot the material issues concerning different Sanofi sites, with the associated risks and stakes
- Participating in the Workshop on Materials (member of the Community of Practices Material) and at international conferences (technological and regulatory watch)
- Contribute to Critical Materials Risk Prevention through a close cooperation with the Global CMM Risks prevention leader
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in basic sciences, life science, biology, pharmacy or Supply Chain or Project Management
- 8-10 years experience in a pharmaceutical environment with diversified skills in quality, technical, supply and regulatory
- Experience in project Management of multifunction teams
- An experience on Materials would be a plus
- Competencies (LEAD model) High requirement on the following competencies;
customer engagement, achieving results, cooperating with cross functions, developing teams, making decisions
- Management experience in a complex environment
- Ability to integrate a large amount of information to develop a medium-long term vision
- Ability to organize and move a multidisciplinary team towards a goal
- Ready to travel to Protein Sciences site when needed
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community