Biological Sales Associate Internship Program
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Our Sanofi Pasteur Swiftwater, PA site, where we both research and manufacture vaccines since 1897, has had a tremendous impact on global health and the quality of human life. Nestled among the Pocono Mountains in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, Sanofi Pasteur is home to state-of-the-industry facilities—and a rich and unique history. Our Swiftwater campus is more than 500 acres, housing 44 buildings and encompassing more than one million square feet of building space. Many of our facilities, while bright and modern, still retain the rustic charm of the original stonework.
Sanofi Pasteur's Historic Swiftwater Campus Celebrates 120 Years
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Title: 2019 Biological Sales Summer Internship Program
Location: Swiftwater, PA
Duration: June 3 – August 9, 2019
Note: Candidates must be available 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi is organized into five global business units: Diabetes and Cardiovascular, General Medicines and Emerging Markets, Sanofi Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur and Consumer Healthcare. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, provides more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to immunize more than 500 million people across the globe. A world leader in the vaccine industry, Sanofi Pasteur produces a portfolio of high quality vaccines that matches its areas of expertise and meets public-health demand. The company's heritage, to create vaccines that protect life, dates back more than a century. Sanofi Pasteur is the largest company entirely dedicated to vaccines. Every day, the company invests more than EUR 1 million in research and development. For more information, please visit: www.sanofipasteur.com or www.sanofipasteur.us.
Discover your future…
Sanofi Pasteur’s opportunities offer exposure to a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Student hires work side-by-side with biopharmaceutical professionals, providing an opportunity to make an impact in the lives of patients around the globe.
One of the goals of this internship program is to feed a leadership pipeline of top talent for the Biological Sales Associate (BSA) Program. BSA interns will be provided in-house training to prepare them for outbound sales responsibilities. The BSA program launches your career to the next level through a targeted approach. The BSA internship program will focus on providing in house training and outbound sales responsibilities.
- Sell priority products via telephone in order to meet and exceed annual sales quotas by using the Account Call Model
- Exceptional delivery of all core arguments and associated product messages. Consistent, excellent implementation of the Sales Action Plan
- Communication, coordination with fellow representatives, and all of company management
- Plan and allocate sales activities to the highest potential opportunities to drive results for both the public and private markets
- Continually gain rapport with customers by utilizing professional communication skills
- Routinely service and follow through with customers on product purchases and practices
- Support Customer Account Management department by managing inbound call volume during times of increased demand
- Support Product marketing projects within the allotted timeframes
- Willingness to relocate to multiple geographies required
- Pursuing an undergraduate Bachelor’s degree program with plans to graduate by spring 2020
- 3.0/4.0 GPA is a minimum requirement
- Must have permanent US work authorization
- Must have an interest in relocating nationally if hired into full-time BSA Program
Preferred Qualifications/Other skills:
- Biology/Immunology - working knowledge
- Computer skills - working knowledge
- Market/Product Knowledge
- Selling Skills
- Strong time management
- Strong oral, written and analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to work in a team
Sanofi Pasteur SA and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet