Diabetes Sales Professional - Scranton, PA - D0AE105S
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, grow and own their business. They will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company that is dedicated to improving health and driving back disease by making innovative medicines accessible to people around the world.
Our extensive research and development efforts address key health care challenges in cardiology, oncology, and internal medicine, as well as metabolic diseases and central nervous system disorders.
Sanofi US, along with the other US affiliates, Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur, Merial and Chattem, employs more than 17,000 people across the country.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together.
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
This position in the Diabetes and Cardiovascular Business Unit will report to the Area Business Leader and must consistently meet or exceed all sales budgets/goals on all products assigned. Sales Professionals are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge. An average minimum of 8 calls per day on physicians is required to achieve call plan requirements over the course of a quarter. Deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging and closing and must include visual aids and/or reprints. All calls must be entered into the company computer with relevant post call notes, sample activity, etc. Execute promotional programs on key customer targets in the timeframe prescribed while meeting pharmaceutical and company guidelines. Sales Professionals are also expected to attend all company, regional and divisional meetings. Attendance is also expected at medical education programs, which can occur during evening hours and/or weekends. Various administrative duties are also required.
Candidates must complete all fleet safety training and must maintain an acceptable driving record regarding accidents and incidents.
- Builds and develops professional relationships with (but not limited to) PCP, Endocrinologists, Cardiologists, mid-level providers, clinic staff, and pharmacy staff, within assigned customers
- Drives appropriate utilization of approved Diabetes products. Works closely with other Sanofi US commercial employees to generate pull-through within local payers, community HCP’s and pharmacy providers
- Leverages expertise and knowledge of Diabetes, the marketplace, applicable competitors, industry and cross-functional activities/plans to anticipate and effectively manage business opportunities and challenges with key thought leaders and specialists
- Provides relevant, thoughtful input to other commercial colleagues across the matrix (e.g. Sales Leadership, Market Access, Marketing, etc) with regard to strategic and tactical planning for territory, area, and region
- Utilizes effective communication of account strategy and business insights with customers and internal stakeholders
- Prioritizes time and effort to ensure optimal coverage of appropriate physicians/specialists, based on opportunity and potential
- Understands fully the assigned customers’ product and business needs and works to meet those needs, while adhering to all of Sanofi company ethics and compliance standards
- Anticipates potential barriers to achievement of goals and proposes responsible solutions for success
Key Performance Indicators
- Adherence with Sanofi US policies, laws and regulations
- Sales revenue and revenue growth
- Product launch success metrics
- Assigned Accounts and Customers Market Share
- Customer engagement
- Formulary reviews/decisions
- Exceptional/Successful in demonstrating Sanofi US Functional Sales Competencies
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree attained from an accredited university/college is required.
- Proven leadership and/or participation in campus/community service activities is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion and to analyze and address territory opportunities by building key customer relationships.
- Possess strong interpersonal and leadership qualities in an academic or professional setting
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Possessing a "can do" attitude, strong work ethic and impeccable integrity.
- Self- directed and organized, excellent planning & organizational skills and strong work ethic.
- Strong analytic skills/use of platforms.
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 States with a clean driving record is required.
- Driving a company car in a safe manner to daily meetings and appointments is required, up to 25% travel is required.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future is required.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or Life Science academic major is preferred.
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 based upon 4.0 scale is preferred.
- Experience working in one or more of the following areas: Pharmaceutical/Healthcare, Sales, Consulting, Customer Service or Military.
- Prior experience developing and executing plans for engaging customers and meeting customer needs.
- Demonstrated success in establishing, developing and maintaining professional relationships.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet