Pharmaceutical Sales - Medical Device (Synvisc), San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, Texas
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, grow and own their business. They will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Joint Health Sales Specialist—Clinical Specialist
The Joint Health Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling Synvisc-One/Synvisc (a buy and bill and specialty pharmacy product) in alignment with a company’s vision, value, and goals. Call points will focus on Orthopedics, Rheumatology, PM&R, Non-Interventional Sports Medicine, and C-Suite personnel. The Joint Health Sales Specialist will represent Sanofi Joint Health as a leader in the healthcare industry through demonstration and provision of dependable and credible education, information, and professional assistance.
In addition, the Joint Health Sales Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan based on critical thinking for change-oriented results. The Joint Health Sales Specialist will serve as the strategic planning lead for a cross functional team which includes managed care partners, contracting, organized customer leads and an inside sales team. The Joint Health Sales Specialist should possess strong communication skills to aide in the development of synergistic relationships with multidisciplinary internal and external stakeholders to optimize success.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Capturing key opportunities and mitigating core threats and / or weaknesses.
- Directing customer value strategy and translating priorities to promote results.
- Developing and executing a Key Account Management Model plan for priority accounts
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within approved sub-cats
- Communicating Sanofi Joint Health product features, advantages and benefits related to customer priorities
- Effectively deploying resources including marketing materials, budget, and other available approved sales tools.
- Cultivating and developing a “Challenger Mindset” with customer relationships to ensure a successful environment
- Developing effective, sustainable relationships, providing excellent customer service and follow-through skills
- Participating in Sales field rides; following through on developmental opportunities based on results
- Working collaboratively with the inside sales group to achieve mutual goals.
- Creating and implementing business plans to achieve territory and business sales goals
- Complying with AdvaMed Guidelines & Sanofi Policies
- Attending professional conferences, seminars and meetings
- Managing territory budget
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree and 5 years of previous sales experience in either medical device, specialty pharmaceutical, or B-to-B medical product sales required OR previous Synvisc sales experience
- Driving a company car in a safe manner to daily meetings and appointments is required
- Highly accomplished sales professional with a documented proven track record
- Visionary sales professional who rises above sales, business, and operational challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to competitive, evolving marketplace scenarios.
- Previous sales experience in the visco supplement market strongly preferred
- Orthopedic sales experience
- Injectable sales experience
- Buy & Bill experience
- Key Account Management experience strongly preferred (e.g. experience in a hospital, Long Term Care, or Business to Business)
- Contracting experience with GPOs/Large Hospitals a plus
- Experience selling in VA/DoD environment a plus
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet