Maintenance Tech Senior Lead, (Process Utilities) Ridgefield, NJ
Ridgefield, New Jersey
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
** At Sanofi, our drive to transform the practice of medicine has taken on increased urgency since the emergence of COVID-19 across the world.**
**8 hour rotating shift (12 hour where applicable). Must be open to nights**--Candidate must be able to work weekends, holiday and overtime as required.
**Must have a current State of New Jersey Black Seal High Pressure Boiler Operator License**
**Opportunity for overtime
**Competitive wage, excellent PTO policy, medical/dental/vision benefits, and a strong 401K match**
**Some shifts will qualify for shift differential**
The candidate will work as a process utilities/boiler room operator to monitor, operate, adjust and repair the facility’s process utilities critical equipment & systems in a safe, compliant and efficient manner.
- Perform preventative/predictive maintenance (PM), troubleshooting and repairs on process utility critical equipment and systems including but not limited to: Water for Injection (WFI), Reverse Osmosis (RO), clean steam, HVAC-R, boilers and high pressure steam, chilled water, air handling systems, compressed air, nitrogen, vacuum, and wastewater treatment.
- Monitor EMS/BMS & report alarms or “out of specification” conditions to required personnel as per SOP’s and take the appropriate actions required to correct the condition.
- Perform daily equipment readings on all process and non-process equipment.
- Assist with the collection and reporting of monthly energy numbers.
- Maintain high housekeeping standards for assigned areas.
- Maintain detailed verbal/written communication throughout assigned shift and at shift turnover.
- Communicate in detail verbally and via written shift logs, maintenance logs, process checklists and information systems (Infor EAM, E-mail, etc.)
- Adhere to safe operating procedures and work instructions (work orders).
- Gather operating data and assist with preparing reports as required.
- Sample and test process and utility system fluids as required.
- Safely handle, use, and maintain the proper inventory levels, of all process chemicals and consumables required in the process utilities area.
- Support the shutdown and isolation (LOTO) of process critical equipment for all maintenance activities.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of and adherence to all company, cGMP, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Be able to work 8-hour, rotating shifts (12 hours where applicable), including weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Must have a current State of New Jersey Black Seal High Pressure Boiler Operator License.
- Must have 5 -8 years’ experience working in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or other regulated environment.
- Must have 5 - 8 years’ experience operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing WFI, RO and clean steam systems.
- Must have 5 - 8 years’ experience in the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of high pressure boilers, chilled water systems, compressed air systems and emergency generators.
- Must have 5 - 8 years’ experience monitoring and operating a BMS in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Must have 5 - 8 years’ experience working within an OSHA and EPA regulated facility.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Be able to wear all required safety equipment, i.e. safety glasses, hard hat, safety shoes, gloves, etc.
- Be able to lift up to 70 pounds, climb stairs, work at heights, and perform work in extreme temperatures.
Preferred Candidates will also possess the following:
- Be able to work as part of a team but also able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Be knowledgeable in LOTO, PPE, Confined Space, Hazmat and Electrical Safety programs.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have experience working with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Blue Seal Boiler Engineer License.
- Refrigeration Blue Seal Engineer License.
- Formal PLC, VFD training.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community