Vaccine Specialist-Mesa, AZ.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, grow and own their business. They will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
- Sell priority products in order to meet and exceed annual sales quotas by using the Account Call Model. Exceptional delivery of all core arguments and associated product messages. Consistent, excellent implementation of the Sales Action Plan.
- Plan and allocate sales activities to the highest potential opportunities to drive results for both the Public and Private markets.
- Prospect and qualify new and emerging markets and feedback information to the Company as requested. Operate within assigned budgets.
- Analyze business opportunities and strategically utilize CRB tools and promotional budget to identify the highest value accounts that bring the greatest ROI in sales growth.
- Utilize the ATI selection process to define and refine on a trimester basis ensuring that the highest value accounts are identifed within the established guidelines. Utilize BASS reports which include previous sales history & DO potential along with public zip code data.
- Utlize ARIS to achieve optimal reach and frequency to highest potential ATI targets and Physicians by developing a routing plan that achieves a minimum of 6 calls per day and 7 physicians by effectively scheduling appointments and in-services to support the public & private ordering cycle (ie. EOQ, Easy order, Promotions). It is essential that we continue working the entire office and expanding our contacts on each call.
- Effectively promote all assigned franchises in line with the company trimester priorities (ACM) Educate, sell and influence key contacts during each sales call by utilizing core arguments and persuasive selling skills which results in customer behavior change and increased sales.
- Be organized for the sales call with current POA marketing messages and materials. Complete a thorough precall plan by reviewing sales history, script data reporting, previous calls notes in order to develop a Blueprint as a roadmap with specific objectives, methods & actions (SOMA). This involves anticipating and handling objections in order to advance the sale.
- Effective implementation of Customer Relationship Building tactics (i.e. VIMS, EZ Order, Well Connect, etc.), value added services, and Execution of the Action Plan is expected on a consistent basis. Minimum expectations will be stated in the trimester action plan. Any specific territory expectations (exceptions) will be defined and agreed upon between VS and DSM in order to adjust for any specific market conditions. VSs will be accountable for remaining within the allocated territory promotional budget and effective utilization of promotional money to generate positive return on investment (ROI). Adhering to the corporate promotional guidelines while supporting the data requirements for the Sunshine Act.
- Prepare and conduct consultative business review presentations that differentiate the Company as a business partner by supporting customer objectives and engaging the client in clinical and business conversations.
- BA. /B.S. required, preferably in Immunology, Biology or Business.
- 2 years business to business sales experience.
- A valid driver's license is required along with a record of safe driving record.
- Strong oral, written and analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to work in teams. Strong time management skills.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet