Manager Process Support - Vaccine
Pearl River, New York
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Identify, investigate, gain consensus and resolve issues and capitalize on improvement opportunities that impact the supply of Flublok Antigen. Support large and small projects deemed important to the safety, quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the Pearl River Site. Provide operational input regarding new equipment and process changes. Serve as a scientific and technical interface with suppliers of equipment and materials. Provide basic engineering and/or scientific expertise to troubleshoot issues and drive improvement.
1) Provide support for cross functional teams for Flublok antigen manufacturing to drive improved operational performance. Participate as a Process Support Team member to drive measurable performance improvement in safety, compliance, supply and cost metrics.
2) Participate in leading change by developing cost saving initiatives, yield improvements, and quality enhancements through investigational protocols and necessary change management documentation (CCs).
3) Act as a technical process and/or engineering operational lead with operations and material suppliers to ensure effective performance of Swiftwater operations.
4) Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the state of the industry trends for Flublok Manufacturing. Through continuing education, remain current with industry knowledge, trends, and best practices. As the SME, provide input required to stay competitive in the bulk vaccine manufacturing market.
5) Promote a culture of continuous improvement throughout the biologics manufacturing platform through the successful application of LEAN and six sigma methodology (DMAIC, Root Cause Analysis, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, etc).
6) Independently lead mid sized projects with minimal supervision.
Scope and Dimensions
Breadth of responsibility:
Provide technical support for projects and efforts at the Pearl River Manufacturing Site.
This position has no direct reports. Responsible for technical improvement and projects for factory. Key measurables include: OEE, Yield, Projects delivered on time, COGS, Factory Operational Metrics, and other metrics as assigned.
Freedom to act, level of autonomy:
With limited supervision, makes decisions regarding projects, equipment and raw materials supply.
BS Biology in an Engineering or Scientific discipline
A minimum 1 to 2 years of success in a technical role within a cGXP environment.
A demonstrated history of successful project performance: execution and teamwork.
Working understanding of LEAN manufacturing / Operational Excellence principles and change management techniques
Proficient in Trackwise, SAP, eDOC, MASTER
Familiar with sanofi pasteur policies and procedures relating to change management
Act for Change, Cooperate Transversally, Strive for Results, Commit to Customers, Think Strategically, Lead Teams, Make Decisions
Key Technical Competencies and Soft Skills:
Project delivery and Management, cGMP Manufacturing Technical Knowledge, Customer Support, Operational Experience, Troubleshooting
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community