Clinical Science Associate II
Omaha, NE;Kansas City, MO
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, grow and own their business. They will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
US Rare Diseases - KS, MO, NE, S.IL
Clinical Science Associate (CSA – Gaucher/Pompe)
Sanofi, a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, rare diseases, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and animal health. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY). Sanofi-Genzyme, a division of Sanofi, is dedicated to making a major positive impact on the lives of people with serious diseases. Since its founding in 1981, the company has introduced breakthrough treatments that have provided new hope for patients with rare diseases.
The Clinical Science Association (CSA) is a field-based sales position focused on the sales of the Sanofi -Genzyme therapies for Gaucher and Pompe diseases. The role is responsible for all aspects of sales, market development, strategic business planning and implementation of three therapies (Cerezyme, Cerdelga and Lumizyme) within the Sanofi-Genzyme portfolio. A successful candidate should have a strong background of working through multi-level selling processes and/or account selling.
- Expertise in clinical data, disease education, diagnostics, product information, selling skills, business analytics and market trends.
- Developing and maintaining account and customer relationships based on defined targets and specialties.
- Educating clinicians on the signs and symptoms of diseases with the goal of facilitating an accurate diagnosis for individuals affected with either Gaucher or Pompe Disease.
- Collaborating closely with cross functional team members to identify and resolve customer needs appropriately and with a high sense of urgency.
- Participating in strategic territory planning sessions and executing within a team environment.
- Attending local, regional and national meetings as directed.
- Maintaining strict adherence to all legal, regulatory, ethical, administrative and financial duties.
- Planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating marketing programs including lectures, patient meetings, speaker programs, dinner programs and others.
- Achieving and exceeding assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- The ability to travel up to 60%.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience in Genetic, LSD products or RARE diseases preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful pharmaceutical/biotech sales experience.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet