This is where ideas are pioneered and innovation takes shape. Where being a health journey partner takes shape — and where you can help bring ideas to life. Research & Development is the heart of our business. The clinical research, clinical development and clinical trials that are essential to new product development all happen here. Preclinical drug safety is rigorously tested and our program management teams ensure everything stays on track. Together, our R&D team ensures that our pipeline is protected and productive — and that the early stages of development run smoothly and effectively. Come be part of this journey.
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"I give thanks to my powerhouse team for reminding me that I have a support system behind me, pushing me forward."Bob Shustack Head of Global Support Functions Finance, North America
**High-paced desk environment with movement within the building
Executes stability programs to support product expiration dating, storage and handling, shipping and patient use in compliance with industry practices and regulatory requirements. Also participates in the Periodic Product Review (PPR) process.
- Participate in monitoring stability storage conditions, submit stability samples to analytical laboratories when required and monitor laboratory test results.
- Participate in developing stability study protocols and in in establishing strategies for stability studies.
- Perform analysis of stability data and draft stability technical reports.
- Escalate unusual observations, deviations or any incidence of non-compliance with established protocols or procedures.
- Compile stability data for inclusion in regulatory submissions.
- Participate in the compilation of Periodic Product Review (PPR) reports.
- Participate directly with external departments (e.g. Manufacturing Science & Technology, External Supply Quality Assurance, and CMOs).
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in life sciences') or equivalent and 1-3 year’s experience.
- Quality Control and/or Stability and GMP Experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community