Vaccine Specialist- Nashville, TN
Nashville, Tennessee, Remote
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"At Sanofi, We are guided by a deep appreciation and understanding of what it means to live with a rare blood disorder, and we learn by listening to the community – patients, caregivers physicians, and other healthcare professionals."Shannon Resetich US Head Rare Diseases & Blood Disorders
"Patients are at the center of all that we do at Sanofi. Our teams are focused on advancing transformational therapies that can address serious unmet needs for people living with rare blood disorders, and expanding global patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical Rare Blood Disorders
Medical Representative, Vaccines (Nashville, TN)
- Sell priority products in order to meet and exceed annual sales quotas by using the Account Call Model. Exceptional delivery of all core arguments and associated product messages.
- Consistent, excellent implementation of the Sales Action Plan.
- Communication, coordination and cooperation with fellow representatives, specialty representatives and all of Company Management.
- Plan and allocate sales activities to the highest potential opportunities to drive results for both the Public and Private markets.
- Continually gain rapport with increasing number of customers by utilizing professional communication skills.
- Use consultative selling approaches that satisfy the Company's various customers’ styles and business/product needs.
- Routinely service and follow up with customers on product purchases and practices.
- Prospect and qualify new and emerging markets and feedback information to the Company as requested. Operate within assigned budgets.
- Strong oral, written and analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to work in teams.
- Strong time management skills
- B A. / B.S. degree required, preferably in Immunology, Biology or Business.
- Minimum 2 years business to business (outside) sales experience.
A valid driver's license is required along with a record of safe driving.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.