Lead, Launch Readiness & Digital Strategy
Position Title: Lead, Launch Readiness & Digital Strategy
Department: SGZ CA Strategy & Operational Effectiveness
The Lead, Launch Readiness and Digital Strategy will support new product launches and new indications for existing products in the launch phase of their life cycle, across our product portfolio. He/she will work very closely with the cross functional brand teams to provide leadership in creation of strategic and tactical plans for the pre-launch and launch of new brands/indications including creation and launch of digital strategy and initiatives. He/she will establish close collaboration with their Global/North America counterparts to ensure appropriate levels of consistency and alignment in the Sanofi Genzyme Canada plans.
The digital strategy and initiatives that this role will focus on include integrating information/communication channels to reinforce a consistent communication platform/message aimed at delivering an enhanced customer experience in addition to implementing innovative multimedia tactics to supportive the franchise and brand strategic objectives. He/she will work with the product/franchise teams to enable and support the Local and Global/North America Digital strategy.
- Work with the brand teams to ensure robust competitive landscape analysis and launch forecast model assumptions.
- Support strategic scenario and risk management planning based on clear fact-based assumptions.
- Critically evaluate and challenge thinking and assumptions with the goal to create successful launches and plans.
- Provide insights and leverage launch best practices in implementation of key pre-launch and launch activities (e.g. special access programs, HCP and key stakeholder engagement, supply chain readiness, launch campaigns and digital platforms etc).
- Implement and customize Global Marketing Excellence initiatives for our Sanofi Genzyme Canada organization.
- Work closely with Marketing, Medical, Business Operations, and other cross functional leads, both in Canada and Global/North America, in making good strategic and tactical decisions on digital implementation.
- Lead cross brand/franchise alignment, consistency, and sharing of best practices in the annual Brand Planning process and Launch Plans.
- Work with IT/IS, Digital, and MCE colleagues across Sanofi BUs and other countries to discover and share digital ideas and initiatives.
- Active participation and leadership in the Digital and Launch areas in brand team meetings, as required.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum university degree is required, MBA or graduate degree an asset
- Minimum 10 years of pharmaceutical sales/marketing experience, including relevant product launch and digital/MCE experience in the Canadian market
- Strong presentation skills for both internal and external audiences
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in autonomy with limited guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communications and computer literacy
- High level of focus and demonstrated attention to detail and planning
- Bilingual (English/French) an asset
- Demonstrated self-motivation and solution orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Minimal travel expectations (maximum 10% of time)
About Genzyme, a Sanofi Company
Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. That goal guides and inspires us every day. Sanofi Genzyme’s portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represents groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Sanofi Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community