Associate Oncology Marketing Lead- Mississauga/ON
Sanofi, in the U.S. and Canada, strives to create a diverse and inclusive work environment that empowers employees to drive their careers and be successful. The talent we look for will contribute to the organization in innovative, insightful, and creative ways in order to strengthen our dynamic culture and drive us collectively to make a difference in the lives of patients.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Position Description: Associate Brand Lead – Oncology
Location: Sanofi Genzyme Canada Head Office / Mississauga, Ontario
Reporting To: Franchise Head Oncology - Canada
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
Language: English - Bilingualism (English & French) is an asset
- Support the relevant Brand Leads in the development and execution of Brand Plans for 2 launch brands (Libtayo and Sarclisa):
- Manage product life cycle through engagement of other areas such as Medical or Regulatory Affairs
- Develop strategic scenarios and financials supported by clear assumptions and rationale
- Critically evaluate and lead the prioritization of strategies for oncology legacy brands within the assigned Oncology portfolio
- Using strategic thinking and developing knowledge of the brand planning process, lead cross-functional teams to develop long-range strategic plans to support assigned brands
- Develop then implement the brand positioning and align all messaging and tactics to it
- Analyze, strategize, organize and drive timely execution of annual marketing plans to achieve superior results
- Evaluate market environment using all available data on all customers and patients and clearly communicate a full understanding of key dynamics
- Interact with key customers and patients to fully understand their needs
- Understand assigned disease areas in terms of disease epidemiology, diagnosis rates, barriers to disease management, current disease options, pros and cons of different treatment options
- In collaboration with various support functions, ensure sufficient product supply, favourable market access and efficient distribution for the Oncology brands within Canada
- Manage promotional and assigned non-product expense budgets
- Manage product forecasting with responsibility for monthly, quarterly and annual P&L results
- Develops promotional materials and campaigns, including: promo tools, product messaging, PR campaigns, advertising, teleconferences
- In conjunction with Government Affairs and Market Access personnel, secure / maintain reimbursement for assigned product in all provinces and with private payers
- Manage national / local advisory groups and treatment guidelines/consensus statements
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding P&L (revenue and profitability) targets for other assigned brands within the Oncology franchise
- Develop and execute 5-year strategic and annual tactical marketing plans for other assigned products through engagement of support functions such as Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and Government Affairs / Market Access
- Business travel required within Canada (regular) and internationally
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 4+ years direct sales/marketing in Oncology or Specialty Care
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong results orientation i.e. has a proactive, business-oriented focus with the resolve to set challenging goals and demonstrate the commitment and persistence to achieve them.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment without constant oversight
- Proven ability to function effectively and easily at all levels of the organization
- Positive mindset towards developing the Marketing Skills Set with guidance from the Franchise Head
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate superb written, verbal and presentation skills
- Computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, project management and email and presentation software
- Bilingual (French/English) an asset
About Genzyme, a Sanofi Company
Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. That goal guides and inspires us every day. Sanofi Genzyme’s portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represents groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Sanofi Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet