Manager, Sanofi Sales Finance, Target/Club/Value Team
Minneapolis, Minnesota, Bridgewater, New Jersey
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Manager, Sanofi Sales Finance, Target/Club/Value Team
Minneapolis MN, Bridgewater NJ Preferred
The Sanofi Customer Sales Finance Manager, Target/Club/Value Team plays a key role in providing Financial acumen for the Target/Club/Value business. You are the primary liaison on all financial matters (S&OP, operating budget, payment terms, deductions, ROI) to include driving the Financial Acumen knowledge for the entire team. You apply your detailed Financial knowledge and expertise of Target/Club/Value and Sanofi to drive the partnership, strategic guidance, and support services that our business units need to operate efficiently and effectively while exceeding sales and volume goals. You report to the Target/Club/Value Sr. Director directly and to the Senior Director of Sales Finance, indirectly. As the Financial expert for the business, you embrace effective Financial partnering and represent the centricity of all strategic and operational decisions providing insight, shaping options, and driving results. You will also partner with Target/Club/Value Finance leaders on ways to monetize our brands, assets, and services in a mutually beneficial way. You will provide strong analytical support to the sales team and have the responsibility to ensure plans are sufficient to deliver both internal commitments as well as Joint Business Plan targets with our partners at Target/Club/Value.
Your core responsibilities
- Act as the primary point of contact for financial and analytical expertise at Target/Club/Value.
- Manage the S&OP forecast and operating budget for the Customer Teams.
- Support regular cross-functional reviews of business plans to lead ROI across Target/Club/Value.
- Work with the Target/Club/Value teams to disseminate best practices, standard processes, and procedures.
- Lead the risk and opportunity process to enable a GM mindset on all Target/Club/Value Team go-to-market decisions.
- Lead the deployment of a consistent Customer P&L while coaching team members on the adoption of a financial mindset.
- Manage Trade Spend reporting and forecasting, guiding the team on efficient business plans.
- Support the team leader and internal finance management teams to influence decisions to drive business results across the portfolio of Sanofi brands.
- Lead stakeholders and collaborate with Sales Team Leaders and key stakeholders to ensure solid business decisions that align with the financial goals of Target/Club/Value.
These characteristics describe you
- 5-7 years' experience in Finance or accounting-related function.
- 3-5 years' experience in an OTC/Packaged Goods business environment.
- A strong leader with demonstrated track-record for delivering results and insights with superior financial judgment.
- Must have strong financial acumen and understanding of customer profitability concepts, trade promotions, forecasting, budgeting, and related monthly financial and accrual processes.
- Demonstrated ability to form and maintain trusted collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives, and delegation.
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Organized, dependable, and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
- MBA or CPA, or commensurate experience a plus.
Who you will work with
- Collaborate regularly with the analytics team, which will support Finance's ability to consistently capture and manage financial data across brands.
- You will work closely with Sanofi Target/Club/Value Team leaders, team sales, sales strategy, RGM finance, logistics, shopper insights, IBP/demand planning, forecasting, brand/category finance roles.
- You will collaborate with the Target/Club/Value Financial leaders, buyers, and support organizations.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community