Diabetes Specialty Sales Professional - Indianapolis, ID - D0DAA02S
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, grow and own their business. They will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints.
Good morning Sanofi
Who is Sanofi?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi is organized into five global business units: Diabetes and Cardiovascular, General Medicines and Emerging Markets, Sanofi Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur and Consumer Healthcare.
At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company dedicated to discovering, developing and distributing therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs.
Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
Sanofi US employs approximately 15,000 people across the country all dedicated to protecting health, enhancing life and responding to the hopes and potential healthcare needs of seven billion people around the world.
Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together?
Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
The Diabetes Specialty Sales Representative is accountable for implementing the local sales strategies for approved Diabetes products consistent with Sanofi compliance standards, as well as all applicable legal requirements for key targeted Health Care Providers (HCPs) within an assigned territory. The Diabetes Specialty Sales Representative will pull through access and drive utilization for approved DIABETES products with appropriate patients and coordinate commercial efforts with internal teams.
- Builds and develops professional relationships with (but not limited to) Endocrinologists, nephrologists, clinic staff, and pharmacy staff, within assigned customers
- Drives appropriate utilization of approved Diabetes products. DSP works closely with other Sanofi US commercial employees to generate pull-through within local payers, community HCP’s and pharmacy providers
- Leverages expertise and knowledge of Diabetes, the marketplace, applicable competitors, industry and cross-functional activities/plans to anticipate and effectively manage business opportunities and challenges with key thought leaders and specialists
- Works with institutional and long term care teams to understand hospital committee structure, P&T process, treatment and discharge protocols, DRG and hospital reimbursement processes to maximize opportunities with customers
- Provides relevant, thoughtful input to other commercial colleagues (e.g. sales leadership, Institutions, Long Term Care, Market Access and pharmacy teams) with regard to strategic and tactical planning for territory, area, and region
- Utilizes effective communication of account strategy and business insights with customers and internal stakeholders
- Prioritizes time and effort to ensure optimal coverage of appropriate physician specialists, based on opportunity and potential
- Understands fully the assigned customers’ product and business needs and works to meet those needs, while adhering to all of Sanofi company ethics and compliance standards
- Anticipates potential barriers to achievement of goals and proposes responsible solutions for success
- Presents company-approved Health Care Economic Information (HCEI) under FDAMA Section 114 to appropriate audiences.
- Be a liaison with Primary Care team on diabetes education and medical team collaboration.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Adherence with Sanofi US policies, laws and regulations
- Sales revenue and revenue growth
- Product launch success metrics
- Assigned Accounts and Customers Market Share
- Customer engagement
- Formulary reviews/decisions
- Exceptional/Successful in demonstrating Sanofi US Functional Sales Competencies
Candidate must live in territory or within 25 miles of the territory boarder.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical sales or current Sanofi US employee with experience in pharma/biotech sales
- 2 years specialty pharmaceutical / biotech sales experience, operating in a highly clinical disease category or current Sanofi US employee with experience in pharma/biotech sales
- Proven track record of consistent high performance
- Demonstrated success working within cross functional teams
- Valid drivers license and ability to travel
- Experience in the promotion of Diabetes pharmaceuticals / biotech products
- Understanding of market access, diagnostic related groups (DRG), hospital reimbursement, and protocol development. Demonstrated effective decision making, problem-solving and strategic thinking
- Product launch experience
- Strong ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally within a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ethical leadership and fostering of an environment that promotes ethical behavior and compliance with company policies and applicable laws
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and computer capabilities
- Ability to influence without formal authority in a matrix environment
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet