Head of Asset Management Maintenance_ All Genders
Gentilly, Minnesota, Framingham, Massachusetts
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"At Sanofi, We are guided by a deep appreciation and understanding of what it means to live with a rare blood disorder, and we learn by listening to the community – patients, caregivers physicians, and other healthcare professionals."
"Patients are at the center of all that we do at Sanofi. Our teams are focused on advancing transformational therapies that can address serious unmet needs for people living with rare blood disorders, and expanding global patient access to our medicines."
Sanofi is looking for an executive talent : Head of Asset Management Maintenance
Location: France, US, Germany, Belgium, Ireland
Job type: Permanent
About the job
Sanofi Manufacturing and Supply has around 50 manufacturing sites and under the guidance of the Head of Standards and Engineering the Head of Asset Management will be responsible for driving performance improvements, implementing best practices, standardizing ways of working and coordinating these activities across our three GBU’s.
More specifically, the M&S Head of Asset Management oversees:
- Standardizing the approach to maintenance across our network
- Ensuring we have cost competitive approach to maintenance
- Ensure each site has a multiyear continuous improvement program
- Partnering with Procurement to build Spare parts and Maintenance services strategy delivering savings as a result
- Providing input and guidance to the GBU Maintenance Leaders
- Partnering with HSE to ensure our LOTO practices are consistent, compliant and effective
- Ensuring asset uptime is best in class
- Ensuring we have a robust asset reliability and obsolescence program
- Ensuring our asset base is as energy efficient as possible
- Actively drive maintenance communities of practice
- In conjunction with our quality partners ensure that our calibration maintenance programs are GMP compliant
- Lead the standardization of our Asset Management Digital environment, including CMMS and Calibration programs and Predictive strategy
- Improve the approach to shutdown planning and management with the goal of reducing or eliminating annual shutdowns
- GBU Maintenance Leaders
- GBU Engineering Heads
- Minimum of 10 years in Engineering, ideally having spent time at site and in a function with responsibility for maintenance and asset management
- Primary degree in Engineering, Operations, or other similar, relevant disciplines
- Experience of coaching, developing and influencing people at different levels of the organization
- Command of change management issues and methodologies at senior leadership level would be a strong plus
- Ability to lead and drive standardization
- Excellent communication skills; ability to facilitate complex workshops, trainings
- Proven capabilities in program management
- Good functional knowledge on business processes
- Ability to work transversally: cross-culturally and cross-functionally
- High autonomy and strong transversal capabilities
- Strategic vision / value creation understanding
- Lead, influence and engage stakeholders regardless of hierarchical position and build effective working relationships
- Languages: Fluency in English/French
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.