Global Social Insights Lead - All Gender
Gentilly, Louisiana, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Bridgewater, New Jersey
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"At Sanofi, We are guided by a deep appreciation and understanding of what it means to live with a rare blood disorder, and we learn by listening to the community – patients, caregivers physicians, and other healthcare professionals."Shannon Resetich US Head Rare Diseases & Blood Disorders
"Patients are at the center of all that we do at Sanofi. Our teams are focused on advancing transformational therapies that can address serious unmet needs for people living with rare blood disorders, and expanding global patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical Rare Blood Disorders
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
Sanofi CHC purpose and aspiration
At Sanofi CHC, we have one shared purpose - we work passionately, every day, to serve healthier, fuller lives. Our marketing philosophy is driven by this purpose and everything we do is centered around people – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, so that they can live healthier, fuller lives. In order to do this better than anybody else, we aspire to become the most consumer-centric Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Business. We want to be market shapers and achieve category leadership in the categories that we play in - delivered through strong global-local partnership. We are a people first business, placing consumers at the heart of everything we do through uncovering and activating deep consumer and shopper insights, for example.
As a top 3 global CHC player, we want to raise the bar in terms of our strategic and operational capabilities to enable sustainable, above-market growth. In order to achieve this, we need strong talents that will help us shape the future of CHC while sharing our core values of courage, teamwork, respect, and integrity.
The CHC Global Social Insights Lead will be responsible for driving social listening insights and digital consumer centricity across the Sanofi Consumer Healthcare (CHC) organization. This person will be a senior leader influencing culture across the global and local teams to integrate social listening into everything we do, while also being the hands-on expert on use of social listening tools. You will bring a passion for and deep expertise in social insights, the vision to build the social listening roadmap, and the influencing skills to integrate social and digital insights throughout a matrixed, global organization.
- Own social insights at Sanofi CHC. Proactively drive social listening-derived insights across the business, build future capabilities and drive the business through listening to consumers
- Be the internal authority on social insights, building our internal capabilities, high personal visibility
- Manage the social listening platform vendor, and use and implementation of the platform internally, including owning training and skill development
- Build and execute the social insights roadmap
- Utilize other digital sources of consumer understanding (such as Google data products) to build a robust understanding of our consumers combining data with deep empathy
- Build visually appealing deliverables to share social-derived insight with stakeholders and drive consumer intimacy
- Identify business opportunities informed by social listening insights
- Create a global cohort of evangelists, a community of hands-on power users who will drive social insights across the organization
- Collaborate with other functional areas who need to leverage social insights/listening tools into their work
- Manage the social listening vendor/support team; optimize services and budget through annual contract renewals
Key working relationships of CHC global social insights lead
- Work with Global Lead, Consumer Experience Insights (direct manager) to set objectives and build plan for driving social insights
- Work with other functional leads within Global Consumer Experience and Analytics to build connections and integrate social listening tool into other key workstreams (consumer engagement, content, media, audience empathy)
- Work closely with Global Category Insight leads and Category teams to drive social-derived insight into the global categories
- Work with local markets (Insights, Marketing, Media and Consumer Engagement) to assess local needs, deliver training and capabilities to enable markets, and share and reapply best practices
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Required knowledge and/or experience
- 15+ years Insights and Analytics experience in global FMCG, beauty/luxury, technology or similar organizations. Generalist familiarity with common consumer insight tools and practices
- 5+ years hands-on experience with social listening and digital insights tools. Know how to write queries on popular social listening platforms, download, clean and manipulate data
- Experience with rolling out and/or managing social listening capabilities across an enterprise, including user engagement and training and standardized reporting creation
- Expertise in creating visually engaging insight deliverables, and integrating social insights with other sources of data
- Exceptional ability to find the story and humanize data, go beyond the obvious to bring actionable insight for strategy and activation
- Up to date knowledge of the landscape of social listening platforms and capabilities, latest best practices and a sharply informed point of view on the future of social insight
- Must be proficient in business English
Cultural traits/P2W Behavior
- Push to go beyond the level we have operated until now : constantly challenge the status quo focusing on the priorities that will deliver the best outcomes and letting go what won’t: be intolerant to mediocracy, believe we can and must do better and aim at higher but never at the expenses of our values and judgment
- Put the interest of the organization ahead of own of those of his/her team : consider both short and long term impact of decisions ; puts collective and global goals above individual or local goals; share resources and capabilities with those with the greatest need and impact; enable decision making at appropriate level
- Act in the interest of our patients and customers : actively engage with customers to know their current and future needs; brings an external perspective into decisions
- Take action and don’t wait to be told what to do : take smart and informed best bets with the information at hand and anticipate the consequences of her/his actions; use personal judgement and others’ advice to make bold and impactful decisions which move us forward
- Role model our 4 values : teamwork, integrity, respect, courage
Required Leadership Competencies
- Obsessed with building iconic and people-centric brand experiences
- Strong passion and empathy for consumers and experts
- Strategic, integrative and analytical thinking
- Bias for action, driving strategic outcomes through influence, collaboration & organizational savviness
- Know how to “work the matrix” in a global organization
- Team player, extraordinarily collaborative and inclusive
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to influence leaders in a fast-moving environment
- Strong storytelling skills and business acumen to simplify large and complex data into compelling recommendations
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.