From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Veterinary Pathologist – Genomic Medicine Unit
We are seeking a highly motivated Veterinary Pathologist to join the Genomics Medicine Unit and play a lead role in providing scientific expertise to the early safety assessment of potential genetic medicines in a variety of disease areas including neuromuscular, CNS, metabolic and renal. The successful candidate should possess an in depth understanding of anatomic pathology and have experience in critically evaluating results of exploratory and GLP-compliant toxicology and safety studies.
Specifically the remit of the candidate will be:
- Pathology evaluation of non-GLP and GLP Toxicology studies from lead identification stage through IND filing.
- Peer review of non-GLP and GLP toxicology gene therapy studies.
- Scientific leadership in the design, conduct and interpretation of pathology endpoints for animal model development, target identification/validation, and nonclinical biomarker development studies
- Manage toxicology/pathology related program specific plans and timelines
- Collaboration with Biomarker scientists to identify translational safety biomarkers for use in clinical studies
- Participation in regulatory submission document preparation, poster presentations and scientific publications
- DVM or equivalent in veterinary anatomic pathology with Board Certification of American College of Veterinary Pathology
- 5 -10 years of work experience in Discovery and/or Toxicologic pathology in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology sector including the conduct of GLP peer reviews
- Knowledge of GLP compliance and relevant FDA guidance documents.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills, including authorship of regulated pathology reports
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community