Training Specialist Principal
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Biologics Learning & Development department is the corporate central learning organization responsible for the Biologics learning strategy and network, ensures compliant training systems across the network, works with the network to develop learning programs (including compliance training, management & leadership development) and learning technologies to ensure efficient and effective learning solutions. Biologics Learning and Development lead the Biologics Learning Network that enables business success by implementing effective and efficient learning solutions resulting in competent, engaged employees.
Principal Training Specialist:
The Principal Training Specialist delivers training; designs and develops instructor lead and computer based training; records training data into LMS.
- Oversee and/or manage projects and facilitates information flow between project members, clients, and vendors and/or oversee contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer in-house training programs.
- Help maintain personnel training files and delivers training.
- Assess the effectiveness of training programs and recommend changes or enhancements.
- May develop overall training techniques to address specific needs.
- Oversee the production of training information.
- Manage developmental projects associated with the necessary training programs, curriculum, modules, documentation, etc.
It is expected that the individual performing this role effectively demonstrate the following competencies:
- Act for Change: Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working
- Cooperate Transversally: Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization to positively impact business results
- Strive for Results: Seek ongoing improvement of performance quality to create sustainable added value
- Commit to Customers: Understand, meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations to create positive impact
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 (five) years of experience in Training and Development OR Human Resources and 5 (five) years of experience working in a regulated environment
- 5 (five) years of experience developing and delivering training programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- 5 (five) years of experience with Learning Management Systems.
- Experience performing work that requires decision making and the consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion.
- Experience in determining objectives of and approaches to projects or assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent on Instructional Design, Human Resources, Industrial Organizational Psychology.
- Knowledge of Articulate Storyline or other e-learning course development software.
- Project Management Skills
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet