Site Planning Analyst Principal-Framingham, MA
The department mission is to execute a system of business practices to conduct strategic planning and identify budget (capacity & resources) required to meet product demand. The department drives deployment of business plans targeted to meet strategic objectives and product campaign execution from seed to release of bulk drug substance, including maintaining the 18 month plan in the ERP system to drive direct material requirements so to provide adequate supply of materials to make medicine per plan.
The Principal Planning Analyst conducts analysis for scenarios for the bioreactor and purification long range plans, and provides overall production plan metrics with respect to campaign management.
- Long/short term capacity analysis and planning of available operations time for each value stream
- Support production planning and manage transition planning for first to second generation products
- Scenario analysis and business strategy related to multiple product planning and product lifecycle
- Conducts analysis for scenarios for the bioreactor and purification long range plans.
- Provides overall production plan metrics with respect to product/campaign management
- Collects and analyzes raw material and WIP inventory/expiry.
- Performs root cause analysis for production plan data discrepancies.
- Analyzes and reports on historical trending to identify reasons for missed production plan targets.
- Conduct long range plan analysis
- Participate in continuous improvement activity as required to improve operations or planning function performance
- Work collaboratively within the value stream as well as with other Supply Chain and Materials Management organizations.
- Provides back up materials resource planning duties
- Proficient in MS Office and MRP
- Advises manager of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential supply problems to ensure that materials are provided as needed.
- Update Site S&OP data.
Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree with 8- 10 years’ experience with planning or scheduling in a manufacturing environment or HS Diploma/GED Equivalent with 12-14 years experience with planning or scheduling in a manufacturing environment.
•Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
•Proficient in MS Office and MRP
•Proficient with procurement software
Experienced working in a CGMP environment
•Ability to impact changes within a planning and scheduling system in a manufacturing environment
•Ability to reconcile inventory discrepancies and establish planning parameters
•Developed and produced monthly metrics for site planning group
•Organized, adaptable, communicates effectively and tactfully to all levels of the organization, ability to make decisions and establish relationships
•Strong problem-solving skills
•Experienced facilitating meetings
•Lead project teams
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community