Senior Manufacturing Technician- Framingham/MA
Job Responsibilities/Department Description
This is a BioProcess Engineering position in the 31NYA BioDev-Lab Operations group focusing on Media and Buffer preparation. This candidate will operate general manufacturing equipment in strict accordance with SOP's to complete tasks in support of the BioDev-CCD, BioDev-PD and BioDev-CMSC groups.
Major Job responsibilities
- Operate manufacturing equipment in strict accordance with SOP’s to complete task in support of BioProcessing operations.
- Perform component weighing, batching of media and buffers, sterile filtration and aseptic technique in a cGLP manufacturing facility.
- Routine production of media and buffers at 50L – 2000L scale.
- Perform CIP for formulation tanks.
- Perform the set-up of process equipment.
- Operate complex systems and equipment in strict accordance with SOP's, and safety guidelines.
- Maintains all associated documentation for operations being performed.
- Accurately complete batch records and logs sheets.
- Monitor and maintain laboratory equipment operation.
- Troubleshoot processing problems.
All activities are closely supervised and work is reviewed upon completion
The schedule is Monday-Friday (7:00-3:30PM) an 8 hours day shift.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree with 0-1 years of experience. Or:
- Requires a Scientific Associate’s degree with 0-3 years of experience in a cGLP/cGMP environment. Or:
- Biotechnology certificate and a minimum of 3 years biotech or pharmaceutical experience required.
- Familiar with cGMP/cGLP.
- Should be able handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and have excellent organization, communication and
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community