Senior Associate Scientist, Protein Analytics
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic and innovative team of scientists in the US Biologics Research Protein Production Group. We are dedicated to the rapid expression, purification and characterization of recombinant proteins and antibodies to advance exciting discovery research projects in Sanofi’s portfolio spanning Oncology, Immunology and Inflammation, Neuroscience and Rare Disease. The primary responsibilities for this position will focus on the application of cutting-edge analytical technologies to support the quality control and characterization of our recombinant protein and antibody production.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related discipline with a minimum of 4 years’ experience or master’s degree with a minimum of 1 year of relevant industry experience.
- Requires hands on experience in:
- Protein analysis and quality control by SEC-HPLC, SDS-PAGE, CE-SDS, and LAL endotoxin assay.
- Protein binding kinetics, epitope binning, and protein quantitation using BLI (Octet) and SPR (BIAcore, Carterra LSA).
- ELISA-based immunoassays and immunoblotting (western blot).
- Familiarity with DLS, SLS, and SEC-MALS systems.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills, the ability to present data in well-organized written and oral formats, and to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with intact mass analysis by LC/MS.
- Protein charge variants determination by cIEF, CZE, or IEX.
- Protein expression from mammalian, insect cells and/or E. coli.
- Experience using automated protein purification systems such as AKTA or similar.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community