From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Job Responsibilities / Department Description:
Sanofi is seeking a highly motivated Scientist to join the Analytical Development team in Bioanalytics, Framingham, MA. The candidate is expected to have a strong scientific background in cell based assay and immunoassay development, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills. This successful candidate will play a key role in the design and development of cell based potency assays to support preclinical and clinical lot release and stability testing of biotherapeutics, including enzymes, antibodies and other therapeutics.
- Define scientific approaches and analysis methods for quantitative bioassays.
- Participate in the development of bioassays and immunoassays.
- Take leadership role contributing to the scientific literature.
- Ensure timely completion and delivery of analytical results and documentation (technical reports, SOPs, etc.) to support product development during clinical phases.
- PhD in Biological Sciences (Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology or related field) or Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline and at least 4 years of relevant experience, or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline and at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in developing and analyzing quantitative cell-based and biochemical/immunological assays in the context of relative potency.
- Post-doctoral experience and strong publication record.
- Understanding of MOA for antibody and gene therapy-based therapeutics.
- Familiarity with software packages to analyze dose-responses and statistical analysis (SoftMax, JMP, etc).
- Experience with flow cytometry, ELISA, western blotting, cell based cytotoxicity/proliferation assays and effector function assays (ADCC, CDC, FcyR binding, C1q binding) to characterize antibody therapeutics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community