From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Scientist, Protein Production and Analytics- Framingham, MA
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic and innovative team of scientists in the US Biologics Research Protein Production Group. We are dedicated to the rapid expression and purification of recombinant proteins and antibodies to advance exciting discovery research projects in Sanofi’s portfolio spanning Oncology, Immunology and Inflammation, Neuroscience and Rare blood disorders.
- Expression of recombinant proteins and antibodies employing a range of host cell systems using cutting edge as well as established technical procedures.
- Purification of recombinant proteins and antibodies using affinity-based and/or conventional chromatographic separation techniques; use of automated purification platforms such as AKTA.
- Characterization of produced proteins and antibodies using SPR, BLI, SDS-PAGE, analytical SEC, endotoxin analysis, immunoblotting, flow cytometry, or related techniques.
- Documentation, analysis and presentation of data in well-organized written and oral formats
- Requires PhD in life sciences discipline with less than 2 years experience, or a MS with a minimum of 4 years industry experience, or a BS with a minimum of 6 years industry experience.
- Past lab experience must include hands on experience with mammalian cell transient transfection, the purification of recombinant proteins and their basic characterization using methods described above.
- The candidate should have effective communication skills, the ability to present data in well-organized written and oral formats.
- Experience in protein expression from mammalian, insect cells and E. coli.
- Hands on experience using automated protein purification systems such as AKTA or similar.
- Advanced skills in binding and kinetic analyses of proteins and antibodies using SPR (Biacore) or BLI (Octet) and the generation of stably expressing cells/pools would be decided assets.
- Experience with protein analytical techniques such as SEC-MALS and DLS
- Prior hands on experience with high throughput purification and analytical platforms and/or production and characterization of multi-specific antibody formats.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community